The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

fast lane millionaire

Lundi Tsotso

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 2, 2018
Hi there Forum, my name is Lundi Tsotso, I am a South African who is working on living the unscripted lifestyle.

I Bought and read fast lane in 2013, what an amazing read and I have never looked back since.
I have also bought and read unscripted which was amazing because it sparked the idea that my I.T partners are busy with the framework drawings for patenting.

We should be getting the provisional patent very soon for my invention.
The idea just came to me and i'm not even an it expert but I have a couple of friends who are and we are now partners.

Thank You MJ for your books because in less that a year from now i'm going to be a multimillionare from my invention. unfortunately it hasn't been patented yet so I cannot divulge any details yet, but all in due time.

Kind Regards
Lundi Tsotso

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Lundi!

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
361%
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Hi there Forum, my name is Lundi Tsotso, I am a South African who is working on living the unscripted lifestyle.

I Bought and read fast lane in 2013, what an amazing read and I have never looked back since.
I have also bought and read unscripted which was amazing because it sparked the idea that my I.T partners are busy with the framework drawings for patenting.

We should be getting the provisional patent very soon for my invention.
The idea just came to me and i'm not even an it expert but I have a couple of friends who are and we are now partners.

Thank You MJ for your books because in less that a year from now i'm going to be a multimillionare from my invention. unfortunately it hasn't been patented yet so I cannot divulge any details yet, but all in due time.

Kind Regards
Lundi Tsotso

Awesome man, keep going!

Lundi Tsotso

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 2, 2018
Awesome man, keep going!
Thanks MJ, I will reveal all in due time.

I would like to thank you though for opening my eyes. I doubt I would have come up with the idea if I hadn't read MFL or Unscripted !
unscripted is my bible :) I have since recommended it to many of my friends and colleagues!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• IMG_6277[1].JPG
    IMG_6277[1].JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 5

Lundi Tsotso

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jul 2, 2018
Welcome Lundi!
Thanks MJ, I will reveal all in due time.
I would like to thank you though for opening my eyes. I doubt I would have come up with the idea if I hadn't read MFL or Unscripted !
unscripted is my bible :) I have since recommended it to many of my friends and colleagues

Attachments

• IMG_6277[1].JPG
    IMG_6277[1].JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads