The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO fast lane millionaire

Lundi Tsotso

New Contributor
Jul 2, 2018
Hi there Forum, my name is Lundi Tsotso, I am a South African who is working on living the unscripted lifestyle.

I Bought and read fast lane in 2013, what an amazing read and I have never looked back since.
I have also bought and read unscripted which was amazing because it sparked the idea that my I.T partners are busy with the framework drawings for patenting.

We should be getting the provisional patent very soon for my invention.
The idea just came to me and i'm not even an it expert but I have a couple of friends who are and we are now partners.

Thank You MJ for your books because in less that a year from now i'm going to be a multimillionare from my invention. unfortunately it hasn't been patented yet so I cannot divulge any details yet, but all in due time.

Kind Regards
Lundi Tsotso

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Lundi!

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Hi there Forum, my name is Lundi Tsotso, I am a South African who is working on living the unscripted lifestyle.

I Bought and read fast lane in 2013, what an amazing read and I have never looked back since.
I have also bought and read unscripted which was amazing because it sparked the idea that my I.T partners are busy with the framework drawings for patenting.

We should be getting the provisional patent very soon for my invention.
The idea just came to me and i'm not even an it expert but I have a couple of friends who are and we are now partners.

Thank You MJ for your books because in less that a year from now i'm going to be a multimillionare from my invention. unfortunately it hasn't been patented yet so I cannot divulge any details yet, but all in due time.

Kind Regards
Lundi Tsotso
Awesome man, keep going!

OP
OP
L

Lundi Tsotso

New Contributor
Jul 2, 2018
Awesome man, keep going!
Thanks MJ, I will reveal all in due time.

I would like to thank you though for opening my eyes. I doubt I would have come up with the idea if I hadn't read MFL or Unscripted!
unscripted is my bible :) I have since recommended it to many of my friends and colleagues!

Attachments

OP
OP
L

Lundi Tsotso

New Contributor
Jul 2, 2018
Welcome Lundi!
Thanks MJ, I will reveal all in due time.
I would like to thank you though for opening my eyes. I doubt I would have come up with the idea if I hadn't read MFL or Unscripted!
unscripted is my bible :) I have since recommended it to many of my friends and colleagues

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom