I started my first venture while still in high school. We started off thinking that we will work in marketing regular food services to college grads who had a very bad alternative to food in colleges but if we were marketing we had no control over quality as a result we thought of doing everything ourselves and overexpanded ourselves.
Without getting anywhere we had to close and that's how I graduated from school , after action faking for an year.
I am wiser and more pessimistic than I was earlier and hope to learn something from all of you people here. I plan to study accounting in school and also manage to learn to code. I think this industry is going to go through a much transition in coming time and I hope to be a positive part of this transition which may involve teaching , automation and cheaper e-companies for people who work global and want to save taxes.
Thanks MJ for your book and wisdom.
Without getting anywhere we had to close and that's how I graduated from school , after action faking for an year.
I am wiser and more pessimistic than I was earlier and hope to learn something from all of you people here. I plan to study accounting in school and also manage to learn to code. I think this industry is going to go through a much transition in coming time and I hope to be a positive part of this transition which may involve teaching , automation and cheaper e-companies for people who work global and want to save taxes.
Thanks MJ for your book and wisdom.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
