The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Failed Entrepreneur.

Nik@16

Contributor
Aug 22, 2018
India
I started my first venture while still in high school. We started off thinking that we will work in marketing regular food services to college grads who had a very bad alternative to food in colleges but if we were marketing we had no control over quality as a result we thought of doing everything ourselves and overexpanded ourselves.
Without getting anywhere we had to close and that's how I graduated from school , after action faking for an year.
I am wiser and more pessimistic than I was earlier and hope to learn something from all of you people here. I plan to study accounting in school and also manage to learn to code. I think this industry is going to go through a much transition in coming time and I hope to be a positive part of this transition which may involve teaching , automation and cheaper e-companies for people who work global and want to save taxes.
Thanks MJ for your book and wisdom.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 3, 2018
Good luck.

"Why do we fall Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves backup?"-Batman Begins

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
You only fail if you haven't learnt anything from your failure. In reality, it is a lesson.

You are young. You can pick yourself up my friend. Dust off. And on you go to the next venture wiser.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom