The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Failed app business at 14 y.o but now trying to build some revolutionary productivity software.

cameronb

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2020
Australia
My dad saw an article in the newspaper of some kid making millions with some iPhone apps he made. Sounded too easy, so at 14 years old I started up making indie games of some pretty questionable quality. As you can imagine, the business lacked the 'why' behind it, any expertise, had zero marketing and so ended up being an all-round flop.

This time around I think I've got some more solid foundations, having since studied business at university and some experience working for startups.

I see a glaring problem with productivity. People are faced with countless distractions - especially in the online world, people don't have tools or knowledge to combat procrastination and it just isn't easy to manage tasks and time with software.

So, I have envisioned a new personal productivity management software to tackle these issues with psychologically backed strategies and help actually get things done on time.

While I'm on the topic, I would really appreciate if you could help another entrepreneur out just by setting aside 20 mins to have a chat about productivity and my idea. You can't imagine how much it would help. Link here: calendly.com/cameron-b/20min
(Plus as a small thank you for your time I will give you front-row seats to the build of the product and access to the Beta software release)

Looking forward to getting involved! Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted82046

My dad saw an article in the newspaper of some kid making millions with some iPhone apps he made. Sounded too easy, so at 14 years old I started up making indie games of some pretty questionable quality. As you can imagine, the business lacked the 'why' behind it, any expertise, had zero marketing and so ended up being an all-round flop.

This time around I think I've got some more solid foundations, having since studied business at university and some experience working for startups.

I see a glaring problem with productivity. People are faced with countless distractions - especially in the online world, people don't have tools or knowledge to combat procrastination and it just isn't easy to manage tasks and time with software.

So, I have envisioned a new personal productivity management software to tackle these issues with psychologically backed strategies and help actually get things done on time.

While I'm on the topic, I would really appreciate if you could help another entrepreneur out just by setting aside 20 mins to have a chat about productivity and my idea. You can't imagine how much it would help. Link here: calendly.com/cameron-b/20min
(Plus as a small thank you for your time I will give you front-row seats to the build of the product and access to the Beta software release)

Looking forward to getting involved! Cheers
Sounds exciting! Welcome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.