The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FACEBOOK NEW UPDATE RUINING YOU?

Marketing, social media, advertising

shubham___3011

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 29, 2023
India
Hello there fastlaners! Ive been running facebooks ads for my online bookstore and trust me the new update has ruined everything, Im unable to stay upto date with the update(please suggest something to stay upto date).
My cpc, cpa are all time high and my roas is all time low. I dont understand what to do, ive tried changing my audience, content, hookline so on, but no luck. Suggestions are most welcome

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hello there fastlaners! Ive been running facebooks ads for my online bookstore and trust me the new update has ruined everything,

I'm still getting 5.7x - 21x this month so it's hard to trust you everything is ruined...

But wait... last month was between 5.3x and 22x... it's all crashing down!

Im unable to stay upto date with the update(please suggest something to stay upto date).

More audiences, less daily spend per audience.

Ignore everyone else.

Especially those who say "trust me the new update has ruined everything"

My cpc, cpa are all time high and my roas is all time low. I dont understand what to do, ive tried changing my audience, content, hookline so on, but no luck. Suggestions are most welcome

Start over.

New ads. 5 audiences, $5 per day.

If you can swing 10 audiences at $5 per day even better.

Make your ad super clear dog whistle copy.

shubham___3011

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 29, 2023
India
I'm still getting 5.7x - 21x this month so it's hard to trust you everything is ruined...

But wait... last month was between 5.3x and 22x... it's all crashing down!

More audiences, less daily spend per audience.

Ignore everyone else.

Especially those who say "trust me the new update has ruined everything"

Start over.

New ads. 5 audiences, $5 per day.

If you can swing 10 audiences at $5 per day even better.

Make your ad super clear dog whistle copy.
Hey there sure will definitely implement this, can we connect on Linkedin? @Kung Fu Steve https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubham-kanojiya-832b00257/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.