The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook Advertising Mastermind

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Its up and running?

How come you didn't hit up people in the thread like me for an invite?

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
yea just pm me guys. be sure to include what you buy ads for (AM, your own products, Small biz, etc.) what your typical spend is, how long you have been running, etc. Just any import info.

We just want to avoid adding people who can't contribute. Nothing against guys just getting started, but this group just ins't for you. Go out and start doing it. Once you figure out the in and outs and have something you can give back to the group, we'll gladly swap secrets.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
How come you didn't hit up people in the thread like me for an invite?
Maybe because you dont reply to my PM or adding you on skype to add you to the group? :)

James Turchetto

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 23, 2013
I'm interested in joining, I've got into it a lot in the last 8 months or so (Used to just use organic reach of facebook & twitter and was too stubborn to go in early on ads) but now I'm a massive supporter of it - once you get the ads working in your favour anyway. My daily spend is £50-150 at the moment, with decent returns. I'd definitely be interested in joining this mastermind group, as there's always little tricks for different methods we may be using.

I may have information that helps others (Or may not at all) but it's working well for me.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Maybe because you dont reply to my PM or adding you on skype to add you to the group? :)

That's prob because I havent been on Skype since my last post here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
@theag After completing a course that they offer do they have any sort of certification (like Google and Bing does)? Something that can be printed and shown to another person? Thank you for sharing that resource! :)
Don't know, never did the course. I'm just winging it, learning by doing (and spending/losing a lot of money) ;).

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
No, but I just checked out the FB part. Good advice in general, I tested all of that myself and do a lot of things similar to you. But for me personally, a few of the complete opposites of your recommendations result in better performance.

Especially this: "Too many people pick 1 or 2 targeting options. Maybe they pick age and gender, maybe an interest. You should be hyper-targeting people using all the options possible."

For me, usually more targeting options = worse performance.

I guess there are a lot of ways to skin a cat when it comes to FB ads and a lot depends on your product/niche. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.