The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook Advertising Mastermind

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Facebook Advertising Mastermind Group
Anyone interested in setting up a small Skype group to discuss the latest trends and strategies in our world?

I've been learning about the space for a little over a year and directly involved with it for 7 months, been doing exclusively FB for the entire time, I know I can bring a lot to the table in terms of what I have learned and want people who similarly bring a serious value to the group as well.

If there is is enough interest to do something FB exclusive, we could discuss angles, offers, strategies for getting accounts up etc.

I think it's only fair if everyone in the group is at around the same level knowledge-wise, and must be actively running traffic with at least some volume.

Let me know if you would be interested :cigar:

Also not sure if there is something like this already out there, haven't been very active on here lately, if there is feel free to shoot me an invite!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
we could discuss angles, offers, strategies for getting accounts

Sounds like you are affiliate focused? I'd be interested, but I have my own products, which I dont want to share at this stage. I'm open to discuss everything else though. Currently spending 500-1k/day on FB.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Sounds like you are affiliate focused? I'd be interested, but I have my own products, which I dont want to share at this stage. I'm open to discuss everything else though. Currently spending 500-1k/day on FB.

Same.

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Facebook only?

I have been running campaigns for AdWords in the $300-$700/day range.

Maybe it's better if I just started my own AdWords group though...or did you want this truly to be FB exclusive?

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Facebook only?

Maybe it's better if I just started my own AdWords group though...or did you want this truly to be FB exclusive?
Would be interested in Adwords too. My own campaigns are just $100-200/day right now, but I manage around 10k/day for clients and am currently scaling up my own GDN campaigns.

I think different groups would be better as FB and adwords are completely different beasts.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL

Affiliate focused currently, promoting my own products is in the pipeline for sometime in the future. Understandable and wouldn't see a need to name products, straight sale @ $60 or whatever is ambiguous enough to still get the point across.

Facebook only?

Two totally different animals with different approaches for each, would be most efficient to keep them separate but would love to be a fly on the wall in an AdWords group if there is one formed!

Edit: Going to give it some more time to gauge interest but will send out PM's after that to anyone interested so we can plan further

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Why not post in the INSIDERS and give value to the forum?
Masterminds are a little different.

They usually mean getting on a Skype call regularly to talk strategy in real time 2-4x/month. You usually develop a stronger relationship with the people in a mastermind, and can disclose more information (because you develop trust) over time.

mars

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Feb 19, 2014
New Jersey
Masterminds are a little different.

They usually mean getting on a Skype call regularly to talk strategy in real time 2-4x/month. You usually develop a stronger relationship with the people in a mastermind, and can disclose more information (because you develop trust) over time.

I completely get that. I'm in a few masterminds myself. I'm sure everyone hear could benefit from the knowledge you share. That's all I was saying.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Why not post in the INSIDERS and give value to the forum?

I think forming a mastermind that would be mutually beneficial to a few members does add value to the forum overall. If this is a place where you can find people who can all work together to increase their sales, hit certain goals, whatever; that is valuable to people.

There have been a couple very good AMA style threads on paid traffic, I guess I assumed there wouldn't be a big demand for another one. If there is I would be glad to do one, keeping in mind I'm pretty limited on time so responses may not be very fast.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
I'm Down, spending 4-5 figures a day on FB for multiple clients/affiliate funnels and about to scale hard.

@Mike39 Let me know when you're setting up Skype group, I Think you're on my skype already

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm interested in an AdWords one, or a media buying one.

I just do AdWords. If I was to ever expand to other networks I'd probably just hire in or outsource.

I'm not buying any traffic for my own campaigns at the moment, but plan on doing so later on. I contract into companies spending 4-6 figures a day though.

TBH, just getting to know you guys better would be awesome in itself.

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
I'll participate.

But I'd like to have a discussion first on how we can keep it from becoming a 'how to run on fb' or 'show me your funnel' group.

Keeping the chat to to more intermediate/advanced questions/discussions, tips and tricks, latest facebook updates/sweeps, etc. would be ideal.

I also think it would be wise to split up the different traffic sources. Gets too complicated mixing them all into one.

I think you already have my skype info as well ;)

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Yeah 8-10 people max in my opinion

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
My product is seasonal, spent around 5k $ / month during the summer months. Getting back at it next month. I'm in if you think I qualify,

PM me for skype

Cheers

Semmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 16, 2014
Canary Islands, Spain
Count me in too - even I had to cut down a lot on paid advertising in the last 6 months (just focusing on paid banner ads like here on TFLF) and just started to try to get into FB again, would love to learn how to do it right and wasting less money on try-and-fail. My adwords account is on the way to get unsuspended hopefully soon, I did not use it for several months as well and some domains associated with old affiliate marketing based campaigns made Google suspend it. (Anyone reading this who could help me to speed up the recovery of my adwords account? Would be very appreciated!)

I only have currently one own product to promote and everything else is either affiliate marketing based or toward my own (non-scalable) services I offer.

How many people are around here from Europe?

And yeah, the problem with mastermind groups is if they are too big, they become unmanageable.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Id be interested

Last edited:

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013

Built4Greatness

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Dec 25, 2013
I'd be interested. Have experience and currently using Facebook daily. Been able to drive cheap highly qualified traffic over the past few months.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

Please SEARCH before posting.