The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook Ads for brand new Ecommerce

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

guitmg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Oct 18, 2016
Hey guys, I live in Brazil and have started an ecommerce store here. This is the link: www.lojaartepratica.com.br.

Now I'm going to start a face ads campaign and would like to use you help.

This is what I'm thinking about how to structure the campaign:

I have already some traffic from our IG page so my pixel have some activity. The numbers from last 7 days are 379 ViewContent and 28 InitiateCheckout.

Because of that, I'm thinking about starting my campaign optimizing for WC ViewContent.
I'm gonna run 12 dynamic carousel ads for 4 days to test the following:
  • 3 different copy;
  • 2 placements (IG feed and Facebook News Feed);
  • 2 audiences (300k people segmented by interests and demographics and 1% lookalike from 20k people who have interacted with my IG page)
Planning on running those 12 ads in 12 different adsets with a $5 daily budget. Gonna set the conversion window for 7 days so it gathers more data, since I don't have a lot of traffic yet.

After 4 days, I'm gonna select the two ads with the lowest cost/result, duplicate the adsets and set a 30$ daily budget.

So what do you guys think about my planning so far? Is it about right? Any tips?

After that, things get a little cloudy for me. What do I do after I start getting 50+ InitiateCheckout activity per week? Do I edit the adset to optimize for InitiateCheckout? Do I create a new adset and run both InitiateCheckout and ViewContent together?

Thank you for your help!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.