• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

Facebook Ads for brand new Ecommerce

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by guitmg, Jul 24, 2018.

1. guitmg

guitmg New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $92
    Hey guys, I live in Brazil and have started an ecommerce store here. This is the link: www.lojaartepratica.com.br.

Now I'm going to start a face ads campaign and would like to use you help.

This is what I'm thinking about how to structure the campaign:

I have already some traffic from our IG page so my pixel have some activity. The numbers from last 7 days are 379 ViewContent and 28 InitiateCheckout.

Because of that, I'm thinking about starting my campaign optimizing for WC ViewContent.
    I'm gonna run 12 dynamic carousel ads for 4 days to test the following:
    • 3 different copy;
    • 2 placements (IG feed and Facebook News Feed);
    • 2 audiences (300k people segmented by interests and demographics and 1% lookalike from 20k people who have interacted with my IG page)
    Planning on running those 12 ads in 12 different adsets with a $5 daily budget. Gonna set the conversion window for 7 days so it gathers more data, since I don't have a lot of traffic yet.

After 4 days, I'm gonna select the two ads with the lowest cost/result, duplicate the adsets and set a 30$ daily budget.

So what do you guys think about my planning so far? Is it about right? Any tips?

After that, things get a little cloudy for me. What do I do after I start getting 50+ InitiateCheckout activity per week? Do I edit the adset to optimize for InitiateCheckout? Do I create a new adset and run both InitiateCheckout and ViewContent together?

Thank you for your help!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.