Hey guys, I am a long time member here, just registered a new account as I had too much identifying Information on my old one.
Anyway, I have some questions for the guys and gals who went through the process of publishing on Amazon.
1. Should I publish under my own name if the book (non-fiction) I have written is of good value or should I use a pen name? When should one use a pen name and when a real name?
2. How do you make the initial push after releasing the book so it trends on Amazon Books and ranks well?
3. Do you just ask friends to review the book or send it to some people around the internet? What is your approach?
4. Why the hell don't we support each other on amazon by good reviews. Anyone up for making a group of people from here that will review each other? If there is none, let's start one and as someone should be in charge of organizing it and stuff, I am up for it if no one contests.
Anyway, I have some questions for the guys and gals who went through the process of publishing on Amazon.
1. Should I publish under my own name if the book (non-fiction) I have written is of good value or should I use a pen name? When should one use a pen name and when a real name?
2. How do you make the initial push after releasing the book so it trends on Amazon Books and ranks well?
3. Do you just ask friends to review the book or send it to some people around the internet? What is your approach?
4. Why the hell don't we support each other on amazon by good reviews. Anyone up for making a group of people from here that will review each other? If there is none, let's start one and as someone should be in charge of organizing it and stuff, I am up for it if no one contests.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
