What's new

Expensive Start-ups

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Brootal

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
210
Location
Virginia
Rep Bank
$375
User Power: 21%
I had an idea the other night for a business that would provide paperless receipts. The service would allow users to create an account on my website (that I would need built), I would mail them a card that could be scanned at the cash register(that I would need the technology designed for), and the reciept would be sent electronically to their account at my site (again would need some kind of tech).

After doing a little research it looks like there a few companies already doing this or somthing very similar, so it most likely would be best for me to move on and keep thinking.

What it did however leave me thinking was "how would I do this". If i searched and searched and found out that no one had done something like this, where the heck would I start?

Obviously I would need some kind of technology to accomplish the whole transaction, and this I could not do myself.

So for those of you that have done something similar (start-up that require much more than you were personally capable of) how did you do it?


Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom