- Joined
- Jun 14, 2015
- Messages
- 176
Rep Bank
$830
$830
User Power: 151%
My job is filled with long perods of time waiting.
now I agree with others, GET BACK TO WORK!!
the thing is I am working. Without disclosing info, I wait about five hours for something to happen. The entire time I'm just sitting there waiting waiting.. I'm not moving either, I'm in the same place all day.
out of dying boredom I pulled up FLF. *BLOCKED*
WEBCAT has BLOCKED URL
I started dissecting WEBCAT blocker. installed it on a home server and built a entire subdomain designed to thwart the system, then set a username and password for the subdomain.
It worked! By reverse engineering the domain the system let me through. I have a few other ways to bypass in case that one gets found.
out of curiosity I visited a Barracuda blocked law computer on library. 100% working.
so now I have a smoking gun on my side. I can build and sell this as a paid only exclusive proxy that lets people bypass corporate filters..
however I highly doubt others will use it only for self learning like myself.
Sell or not to sell? that's the question.
now I agree with others, GET BACK TO WORK!!
the thing is I am working. Without disclosing info, I wait about five hours for something to happen. The entire time I'm just sitting there waiting waiting.. I'm not moving either, I'm in the same place all day.
out of dying boredom I pulled up FLF. *BLOCKED*
WEBCAT has BLOCKED URL
I started dissecting WEBCAT blocker. installed it on a home server and built a entire subdomain designed to thwart the system, then set a username and password for the subdomain.
It worked! By reverse engineering the domain the system let me through. I have a few other ways to bypass in case that one gets found.
out of curiosity I visited a Barracuda blocked law computer on library. 100% working.
so now I have a smoking gun on my side. I can build and sell this as a paid only exclusive proxy that lets people bypass corporate filters..
however I highly doubt others will use it only for self learning like myself.
Sell or not to sell? that's the question.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
