The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Every Millionaire Should Read This Intro!!

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Ohhh Boy, Kind of a Clickbait intro but its true, Every Millionaire Must Read This Post And Give Your True Honest Advice..

Firstly Before Anything I just want to thank the person who introduced me to this Forum @Dr Fastlane, thanks for everything bro, everything, i will forever be grateful for as Long as a Live, you're a very important person in my life...

Ok Now Let me explain a little of my story, very short summary, ill give you enough to understand but not to over expose myself.. Basically im from a 3rd world country, I started a company in 2013, took a guy to work with me on it because he knew marketing and i didn't, he stole the company from me, i put in so much effort on that company today that guy drives lamborghinis and ferraris off my company, didn't make a single cent over it, whenever i text him on whatsapp telling him i want my money from my company he acts like im a charity case, my last message to him he referred me as "A B%$% on her periods".......

2014 i became "rich" bought a nice car and lived a great life, 2015 had even more money, bought an even better car(convertible) life was beyond great, got a super hot high maintenance gf and thought i had made it, by December 2015 i had lost it all, living a super high lifestyle "BTW im still kinda young, back then i was in my very early 20's", anyway sold my car moved to another city, met @Dr Fastlane online on an internet marketing forum, anyway lived an ok life 2016, averaging $600-$2k a month online doing blackhat CPA, 2017 came and it became the worst year of my life, my PC crashed beginning of year causing me to literally loose everything, "EVERYTHING" anyway shit went downhill from there, by end of year i decided to tell @Dr Fastlane that ill commit suicide that night, he was the only close friend that i trusted even though we have never met, were online friends, anyway hes a slick Mu#$%er, he convinced me not to do it, when he noticed its not working he made his X GF call me and convince me, anyway the words that made me not do it came from her, she said "Hey (my name), a close friend of mine told me to call you and convinced you not to take your life because he really cares about you", those words really hit home, he really did care, anyway i decided not to commit suicide that night then the next morning i get a call that my dad passed away, oh boy that crushed me.

I was completely broke and @Dr Fastlane loaned me $100 to get by for a few weeks, anyway fast forward 4 months after that i went from dead broke to having $80k worth of cryptos in my wallet, which by February bitcoin and cryptos went down and i lost that in price decreased and some bad ICO's and just living carelessly.

I think i have the DNA, i proved it many times, there's stories i left out and stuff, but ive gone from broke to a few $k's many time, issue is when i have the money i make bad decisions and then once they become bad my brain shuts down and i find myself in a cycle of endless planning and no execution, then when im dead broke i will start executing and working extra time, my baby mama said to me i work the hardest and smartest when im dead broke and that's true, my mind goes to super human mode and i make things happen, im able to think things proper and do things that i wont do when i have money.

right now my main focus is cashflow, my goal is to be making $10k a month residual, this will help me focus on the bigger goals, short term goals is to build a mansion, this would cost me $80k in my country (funny i know but its true), and also getting a 2014 Porsche boxter, im tire of paying rent, having a fully paid house will relieve lot of stress.

images

393-KDC27275-Ballito.jpg

SO SINCE IN NEW, DUMB, EAGER TO LEARN I WOULD LOVE TO GET ADVICE FROM THE SMART GUYS, IM AN EMPTY CUP, I KNOW NOTHING, I WANT TO LEARN, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING IF YOU NEED CLARITY, ADVICE WILL BE WELCOME TO, I WILL IMPLEMENT EVERY GREAT ADVICE I GET

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
if i posted anything incorectly please forgive me this is my first post on the forum

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just for a cultural reference, you are in India?

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
im not from Nigeria either lol

than what part? The avatar would have led me to believe nigeria lol. Green white (nigerian flag) musa name are you western african? Ghana mali?

Bulgano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 12, 2017
Australia
Why is the picture of what you claim to be "your old car" listed on sites that sell cars in San Diego when you say you are from Africa?
2014 Porsche Boxster SOLD [2014 Porsche Boxster] - $53,900.00 : Auto Consignment San Diego, private party auto sales made easy

The house is located in Africa like you said, but the car is not?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are lying about both. Not sure why.

Unless I've misinterpreted what you mean by those images. From what you said at the start, it seems like you are claiming those are what you had before you lost them.

If they are simply just pictures of goals however then I apologise in advance.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Good story. Not gonna trust it 100% though. Lol. Nice to meet you.
Thats perfectly fine bro, im not here to sell anything so my Job isnt to convince you to believe anything that i say, i could give you all the proof but thats not what im here for, I came here to learn and read as many threads as possible, i came here as a dry sponge bro, anything else is a distraction.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Why is the picture of what you claim to be "your old car" listed on sites that sell cars in San Diego when you say you are from Africa?
2014 Porsche Boxster SOLD [2014 Porsche Boxster] - $53,900.00 : Auto Consignment San Diego, private party auto sales made easy

The house is located in Africa like you said, but the car is not?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are lying about both. Not sure why.

Unless I've misinterpreted what you mean by those images. From what you said at the start, it seems like you are claiming those are what you had before you lost them.

If they are simply just pictures of goals however then I apologise in advance.

read my thread properly bro, I said my goal is to get a porsche and build a mansion, all those pictures are downloaded online.. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY I'M GETTING SO MUCH HATE, but anyway i don't care tbh, im here to read and learn and execute, im not that guy that stays 2 years in a forum reads all the threads and has 0 execution and 0 success, bash me i dont care, youre on the other side of the screen anyways, im an executor, i make shit happen and get things done, ill spend a week reading this forum 7 hours a day then strategise and execute, win or loose i wont stop.. the rest is a distraction.

Bulgano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 12, 2017
Australia
read my thread properly bro, I said my goal is to get a porsche and build a mansion, all those pictures are downloaded online.. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY I'M GETTING SO MUCH HATE, but anyway i don't care tbh, im here to read and learn and execute, im not that guy that stays 2 years in a forum reads all the threads and has 0 execution and 0 success, bash me i dont care, youre on the other side of the screen anyways, im an executor, i make sh*t happen and get things done, ill spend a week reading this forum 7 hours a day then strategise and execute, win or loose i wont stop.. the rest is a distraction.

I'm not bashing you and neither is anyone else in this thread. We are skeptical, that is all.

I interpreted your post wrong. I was under the impression your pictures were relating to this statement you made.
2014 i became "rich" bought a nice car and lived a great life, 2015 had even more money, bought an even better car(convertible) life was beyond great, got a super hot high maintenance gf and thought i had made it,

You state you bought a "nice car" that was a "convertible", and you posted a picture of a convertible Porsche. So you can understand where the confusion comes from.

I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Hi Mansa,

Well, I've already learned one thing from you.

I need to learn to write more exciting posts. Thank you!

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
I'm not bashing you and neither is anyone else in this thread. We are skeptical, that is all.

I interpreted your post wrong. I was under the impression your pictures were relating to this statement you made.

You state you bought a "nice car" that was a "convertible", and you posted a picture of a convertible Porsche. So you can understand where the confusion comes from.

I apologise for the misunderstanding.

Fully understand bro, honest mistake.. Lets Win!

missNB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 7, 2018
Norway
Ohhh Boy, Kind of a Clickbait intro but its true, Every Millionaire Must Read This Post And Give Your True Honest Advice..

Firstly, hi and welcome @MansaMusa!
I'm not a millionaire, but I'm guessing if you truly want advise from the ones in here that are, it would help if you clarify what you need advise on. Usually, the more specific the question is, the better advise you will get. :smile2:

anyway i decided not to commit suicide that night then the next morning i get a call that my dad passed away, oh boy that crushed me.
Happy to hear you opted to live. Great choice!

I think i have the DNA, i proved it many times, there's stories i left out and stuff, but ive gone from broke to a few $k's many time, issue is when i have the money i make bad decisions and then once they become bad my brain shuts down and i find myself in a cycle of endless planning and no execution, then when im dead broke i will start executing and working extra time, my baby mama said to me i work the hardest and smartest when im dead broke and that's true, my mind goes to super human mode and i make things happen, im able to think things proper and do things that i wont do when i have money.

right now my main focus is cashflow, my goal is to be making $10k a month residual, this will help me focus on the bigger goals, short term goals is to build a mansion, this would cost me $80k in my country (funny i know but its true), and also getting a 2014 Porsche boxter, im tire of paying rent, having a fully paid house will relieve lot of stress.

SO SINCE IN NEW, DUMB, EAGER TO LEARN I WOULD LOVE TO GET ADVICE FROM THE SMART GUYS, IM AN EMPTY CUP, I KNOW NOTHING, I WANT TO LEARN, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING IF YOU NEED CLARITY, ADVICE WILL BE WELCOME TO, I WILL IMPLEMENT EVERY GREAT ADVICE I GET
Seems like you already know some things, like getting from broke to a few k's, so why not start there?
Have you read MJ's books? He is basically walking us through all the different mindsets, goals and thinking that governs what you are explaining, and how to get from there to fastlane mindset.

If you disclose a bit more about what your ideas are and how you plan to move forward, I'm sure there are lots of people here ready to give you input advice.

Best of luck!

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Firstly, hi and welcome @MansaMusa!
I'm not a millionaire, but I'm guessing if you truly want advise from the ones in here that are, it would help if you clarify what you need advise on. Usually, the more specific the question is, the better advise you will get. :smile2:

Happy to hear you opted to live. Great choice!

Seems like you already know some things, like getting from broke to a few k's, so why not start there?
Have you read MJ's books? He is basically walking us through all the different mindsets, goals and thinking that governs what you are explaining, and how to get from there to fastlane mindset.

If you disclose a bit more about what your ideas are and how you plan to move forward, I'm sure there are lots of people here ready to give you input advice.

Best of luck!

Yeah I'm reading MJ's book "Millionaire fast lane, I'm on chapter 3 now, its mighty long i must say, but i will finish it.. This Forum However is Gold, been reading Posts from top author and i noticed two thing, there's a military mindset that all these guys have and 2 these guys use formulas and talk about formulas, the formula part is new but nor new to me, intuitively i have been doing it but i haven't formulated it and did it properly like these guys, i was doing it unconsciously, it was part of my planning stages.. started Implementing 3 days ago, im making progress so frar but i feel like its slower than i want, but i gues all things start slow, what im currently doing is a fastlane busines for cashflow, in my head its all in stages, right now its stage 1, which is to get the business moving farward and getting it at a satisfactory pace, then stage 2 would be to use the cashflow and invest it into marketing and scaling, then stage 3 its to go all in and to make it as big as i can then after that once i reach the number that's in my head i will spread into other ventures that are part of my bigger plan, also i left out alot of things, like during stage 2 i will be heavily investing into cryptos also. im just giving you a summary.

missNB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 7, 2018
Norway
Yeah I'm reading MJ's book "Millionaire fast lane, I'm on chapter 3 now, its mighty long i must say, but i will finish it.. This Forum However is Gold, been reading Posts from top author and i noticed two thing, there's a military mindset that all these guys have and 2 these guys use formulas and talk about formulas, the formula part is new but nor new to me, intuitively i have been doing it but i haven't formulated it and did it properly like these guys, i was doing it unconsciously, it was part of my planning stages.. started Implementing 3 days ago, im making progress so frar but i feel like its slower than i want, but i gues all things start slow, what im currently doing is a fastlane busines for cashflow, in my head its all in stages, right now its stage 1, which is to get the business moving farward and getting it at a satisfactory pace, then stage 2 would be to use the cashflow and invest it into marketing and scaling, then stage 3 its to go all in and to make it as big as i can then after that once i reach the number that's in my head i will spread into other ventures that are part of my bigger plan, also i left out alot of things, like during stage 2 i will be heavily investing into cryptos also. im just giving you a summary.
Great!
Looking forward to following your journey. :)

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
Not Much to write hear, still in phase 1 of my plan, trying to get into phase 2, might take a Gamble Saturday, if it works out it will get me in phase 2 really quick, but might not too, it will all depend if the odds are in my favor or not, anyway im trying to scale what im doing, im giving it id say 60% right now, well i just thought of that now, could be putting more effort to scaling which i will do from tomorrow onward.. might start another thread to get advice on what to do o phase 3, going from phase 1 to phase 2 on my game-plan is extremely hard, theres a lot of things that must come in place for me to transition to phase 2, but going from phase 2 to phase 3 its a lot easier, its just lining up the pieces.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
phase 1 to phase 2 on my game-plan is extremely hard, theres a lot of things that must come in place for me to transition to phase 2, but going from phase 2 to phase 3 its a lot easier, its just lining up the pieces.

just start with phase 1, make calculated decisions (you cant control everything) and then just keep pushing forward towards the mark; the pieces may or may not be lined up; you cant wait for it to be lined up and you cannot expect it to be lined up; you just go forward, trouble shoot, fire fight, adapt rinse recycle repeat.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
just start with phase 1, make calculated decisions (you cant control everything) and then just keep pushing forward towards the mark; the pieces may or may not be lined up; you cant wait for it to be lined up and you cannot expect it to be lined up; you just go forward, trouble shoot, fire fight, adapt rinse recycle repeat.

Yeah bro today is day 5 of phase 1 execution.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Yeah bro today is day 5 of phase 1 execution.

keep on going; if you feel the need to have some discussion or analyzed constructive feedback post a progress thread on here

MansaMusa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jul 23, 2018
keep on going; if you feel the need to have some discussion or analyzed constructive feedback post a progress thread on here

I aggree, my mind has been wondering into some other ideas but i know thats the devil tricking me, i need to focus on the game plan and entertain other things once im done, ive been i cycles before where im constantly planning and never executing so i know how to spot satans tricks.

by the way i dont believe satan exists.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
[...] been reading Posts from top author and i noticed two thing, there's a military mindset that all these guys have [...]
Can you please expand on this? I'm curious.

Welcome to the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...