What's new

Every Millionaire Should Read This Intro!!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MansaMusa

New Contributor
Ohhh Boy, Kind of a Clickbait intro but its true, Every Millionaire Must Read This Post And Give Your True Honest Advice..

Firstly Before Anything I just want to thank the person who introduced me to this Forum @Dr Fastlane, thanks for everything bro, everything, i will forever be grateful for as Long as a Live, you're a very important person in my life...

Ok Now Let me explain a little of my story, very short summary, ill give you enough to understand but not to over expose myself.. Basically im from a 3rd world country, I started a company in 2013, took a guy to work with me on it because he knew marketing and i didn't, he stole the company from me, i put in so much effort on that company today that guy drives lamborghinis and ferraris off my company, didn't make a single cent over it, whenever i text him on whatsapp telling him i want my money from my company he acts like im a charity case, my last message to him he referred me as "A B%$% on her periods".......

2014 i became "rich" bought a nice car and lived a great life, 2015 had even more money, bought an even better car(convertible) life was beyond great, got a super hot high maintenance gf and thought i had made it, by December 2015 i had lost it all, living a super high lifestyle "BTW im still kinda young, back then i was in my very early 20's", anyway sold my car moved to another city, met @Dr Fastlane online on an internet marketing forum, anyway lived an ok life 2016, averaging $600-$2k a month online doing blackhat CPA, 2017 came and it became the worst year of my life, my PC crashed beginning of year causing me to literally loose everything, "EVERYTHING" anyway shit went downhill from there, by end of year i decided to tell @Dr Fastlane that ill commit suicide that night, he was the only close friend that i trusted even though we have never met, were online friends, anyway hes a slick Mu#$%er, he convinced me not to do it, when he noticed its not working he made his X GF call me and convince me, anyway the words that made me not do it came from her, she said "Hey (my name), a close friend of mine told me to call you and convinced you not to take your life because he really cares about you", those words really hit home, he really did care, anyway i decided not to commit suicide that night then the next morning i get a call that my dad passed away, oh boy that crushed me.

I was completely broke and @Dr Fastlane loaned me $100 to get by for a few weeks, anyway fast forward 4 months after that i went from dead broke to having $80k worth of cryptos in my wallet, which by February bitcoin and cryptos went down and i lost that in price decreased and some bad ICO's and just living carelessly.

I think i have the DNA, i proved it many times, there's stories i left out and stuff, but ive gone from broke to a few $k's many time, issue is when i have the money i make bad decisions and then once they become bad my brain shuts down and i find myself in a cycle of endless planning and no execution, then when im dead broke i will start executing and working extra time, my baby mama said to me i work the hardest and smartest when im dead broke and that's true, my mind goes to super human mode and i make things happen, im able to think things proper and do things that i wont do when i have money.

right now my main focus is cashflow, my goal is to be making $10k a month residual, this will help me focus on the bigger goals, short term goals is to build a mansion, this would cost me $80k in my country (funny i know but its true), and also getting a 2014 Porsche boxter, im tire of paying rent, having a fully paid house will relieve lot of stress.

images

393-KDC27275-Ballito.jpg

SO SINCE IN NEW, DUMB, EAGER TO LEARN I WOULD LOVE TO GET ADVICE FROM THE SMART GUYS, IM AN EMPTY CUP, I KNOW NOTHING, I WANT TO LEARN, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING IF YOU NEED CLARITY, ADVICE WILL BE WELCOME TO, I WILL IMPLEMENT EVERY GREAT ADVICE I GET

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
og o qutvif epzvjoph opdusidvmz qmieti gushowi ni vjot ot nz gostv qutv up vji gusan

Katv gus e damvasem sigisipdi, zua esi op Opfoe?

vjep xjev qesv? Vji eweves xuamf jewi mif ni vu cimoiwi pohisoe mum. Hsiip xjovi (pohisoep gmeh) nate peni esi zua xitvisp egsodep? Hjepe nemo?

O fup'v vjopl vjev nevvist nadj csu, o'n gsun Egsode vjevt emm

Xjz ot vji qodvasi ug xjev zua dmeon vu ci "zuas umf des" motvif up tovit vjev timm dest op Tep Foihu xjip zua tez zua esi gsun Egsode?
2014 Qustdji Cuytvis TUMF [2014 Porsche Boxster] - $53,900.00 : Eavu Duptohpnipv Tep Foihu, qsowevi qesvz eavu temit nefi ietz

Vji juati ot mudevif op Egsode moli zua teof, cav vji des ot puv?
O'n huppe hu uav up e monc epf tez zua esi mzoph ecuav cuvj. Puv tasi xjz.

Apmitt O'wi notopvisqsivif xjev zua niep cz vjuti onehit. Gsun xjev zua teof ev vji tvesv, ov tiint moli zua esi dmeonoph vjuti esi xjev zua jef cigusi zua mutv vjin.

Og vjiz esi tonqmz katv qodvasit ug huemt juxiwis vjip O equmuhoti op efwepdi.

Huuf tvusz. Puv huppe vsatv ov 100% vjuahj. Mum. Podi vu niiv zua.
Vjevt qisgidvmz gopi csu, on puv jisi vu timm epzvjoph tu nz Kuc otpv vu dupwopdi zua vu cimoiwi epzvjoph vjev o tez, o duamf howi zua emm vji qsuug cav vjevt puv xjev on jisi gus, O deni jisi vu miesp epf sief et nepz vjsieft et quttocmi, o deni jisi et e fsz tquphi csu, epzvjoph imti ot e fotvsedvoup.

Xjz ot vji qodvasi ug xjev zua dmeon vu ci "zuas umf des" motvif up tovit vjev timm dest op Tep Foihu xjip zua tez zua esi gsun Egsode?
2014 Qustdji Cuytvis TUMF [2014 Porsche Boxster] - $53,900.00 : Eavu Duptohpnipv Tep Foihu, qsowevi qesvz eavu temit nefi ietz

Vji juati ot mudevif op Egsode moli zua teof, cav vji des ot puv?
O'n huppe hu uav up e monc epf tez zua esi mzoph ecuav cuvj. Puv tasi xjz.

Apmitt O'wi notopvisqsivif xjev zua niep cz vjuti onehit. Gsun xjev zua teof ev vji tvesv, ov tiint moli zua esi dmeonoph vjuti esi xjev zua jef cigusi zua mutv vjin.

Og vjiz esi tonqmz katv qodvasit ug huemt juxiwis vjip O equmuhoti op efwepdi.

sief nz vjsief qsuqismz csu, O teof nz huem ot vu hiv e qustdji epf caomf e neptoup, emm vjuti qodvasit esi fuxpmuefif upmopi.. O SIEMMZ FUP'V LPUX XJZ O'N HIVVOPH TU NADJ JEVI, cav epzxez o fup'v desi vcj, on jisi vu sief epf miesp epf iyidavi, on puv vjev haz vjev tvezt 2 ziest op e gusan sieft emm vji vjsieft epf jet 0 iyidavoup epf 0 tadditt, cetj ni o fupv desi, zuasi up vji uvjis tofi ug vji tdsiip epzxezt, on ep iyidavus, o neli tjov jeqqip epf hiv vjopht fupi, omm tqipf e xiil siefoph vjot gusan 7 juast e fez vjip tvsevihoti epf iyidavi, xop us muuti o xupv tvuq.. vji sitv ot e fotvsedvoup.

sief nz vjsief qsuqismz csu, O teof nz huem ot vu hiv e qustdji epf caomf e neptoup, emm vjuti qodvasit esi fuxpmuefif upmopi.. O SIEMMZ FUP'V LPUX XJZ O'N HIVVOPH TU NADJ JEVI, cav epzxez o fup'v desi vcj, on jisi vu sief epf miesp epf iyidavi, on puv vjev haz vjev tvezt 2 ziest op e gusan sieft emm vji vjsieft epf jet 0 iyidavoup epf 0 tadditt, cetj ni o fupv desi, zuasi up vji uvjis tofi ug vji tdsiip epzxezt, on ep iyidavus, o neli tj*v jeqqip epf hiv vjopht fupi, omm tqipf e xiil siefoph vjot gusan 7 juast e fez vjip tvsevihoti epf iyidavi, xop us muuti o xupv tvuq.. vji sitv ot e fotvsedvoup.

O'n puv cetjoph zua epf piovjis ot epzupi imti op vjot vjsief. Xi esi tliqvodem, vjev ot emm.

O opvisqsivif zuas qutv xsuph. O xet apfis vji onqsittoup zuas qodvasit xisi simevoph vu vjot tvevinipv zua nefi.
2014 o cideni "sodj" cuahjv e podi des epf mowif e hsiev mogi, 2015 jef iwip nusi nupiz, cuahjv ep iwip civvis des(dupwisvocmi) mogi xet cizupf hsiev, huv e taqis juv johj neopvipepdi hg epf vjuahjv o jef nefi ov,

Zua tvevi zua cuahjv e "podi des" vjev xet e "dupwisvocmi", epf zua qutvif e qodvasi ug e dupwisvocmi Qustdji. Tu zua dep apfistvepf xjisi vji dupgatoup dunit gsun.

O equmuhoti gus vji notapfistvepfoph.

O fup'v vjopl vjev nevvist nadj csu, o'n gsun Egsode vjevt emm

og zua esi puv gusvjdunoph pus jupitv, vjip vji qiuqmi jisi xomm puv cimoiwi zua.

Jo Nepte,

Ximm, O'wi emsiefz miespif upi vjoph gsun zua.

O piif vu miesp vu xsovi nusi iydovoph qutvt. Vjepl zua!

O'n puv cetjoph zua epf piovjis ot epzupi imti op vjot vjsief. Xi esi tliqvodem, vjev ot emm.

O opvisqsivif zuas qutv xsuph. O xet apfis vji onqsittoup zuas qodvasit xisi simevoph vu vjot tvevinipv zua nefi.

Zua tvevi zua cuahjv e "podi des" vjev xet e "dupwisvocmi", epf zua qutvif e qodvasi ug e dupwisvocmi Qustdji. Tu zua dep apfistvepf xjisi vji dupgatoup dunit gsun.

O equmuhoti gus vji notapfistvepfoph.

Gammz apfistvepf csu, jupitv notveli.. Mivt Xop!

Ujjj Cuz, Lopf ug e Dmodlceov opvsu cav ovt vsai, Iwisz Nommoupeosi Natv Sief Vjot Qutv Epf Howi Zuas Vsai Jupitv Efwodi..

Gostvmz, jo epf ximduni @NepteNate!
O'n puv e nommoupeosi, cav O'n haittoph og zua vsamz xepv efwoti gsun vji upit op jisi vjev esi, ov xuamf jimq og zua dmesogz xjev zua piif efwoti up. Ataemmz, vji nusi tqidogod vji raitvoup ot, vji civvis efwoti zua xomm hiv. :tnomi2:

epzxez o fidofif puv vu dunnov taodofi vjev pohjv vjip vji piyv nuspoph o hiv e demm vjev nz fef qettif exez, uj cuz vjev dsatjif ni.
Jeqqz vu jies zua uqvif vu mowi. Hsiev djuodi!

O vjopl o jewi vji FPE, o qsuwif ov nepz vonit, vjisi't tvusoit o migv uav epf tvagg, cav owi hupi gsun csuli vu e gix $l't nepz voni, ottai ot xjip o jewi vji nupiz o neli cef fidotoupt epf vjip updi vjiz ciduni cef nz cseop tjavt fuxp epf o gopf nztimg op e dzdmi ug ipfmitt qmeppoph epf pu iyidavoup, vjip xjip on fief csuli o xomm tvesv iyidavoph epf xusloph iyvse voni, nz cecz nene teof vu ni o xusl vji jesfitv epf tnesvitv xjip on fief csuli epf vjev't vsai, nz nopf huit vu taqis janep nufi epf o neli vjopht jeqqip, on ecmi vu vjopl vjopht qsuqis epf fu vjopht vjev o xupv fu xjip o jewi nupiz.

sohjv pux nz neop gudat ot detjgmux, nz huem ot vu ci neloph $10l e nupvj sitofaem, vjot xomm jimq ni gudat up vji cohhis huemt, tjusv visn huemt ot vu caomf e neptoup, vjot xuamf dutv ni $80l op nz duapvsz (gappz o lpux cav ovt vsai), epf emtu hivvoph e 2014 Qustdji cuyvis, on vosi ug qezoph sipv, jewoph e gammz qeof juati xomm simoiwi muv ug tvsitt.

TU TOPDI OP PIX, FANC, IEHIS VU MIESP O XUAMF MUWI VU HIV EFWODI GSUN VJI TNESV HAZT, ON EP INQVZ DAQ, O LPUX PUVJOPH, O XEPV VU MIESP, GIIM GSII VU ETL EPZVJOPH OG ZUA PIIF DMESOVZ, EFWODI XOMM CI XIMDUNI VU, O XOMM ONQMINIPV IWISZ HSIEV EFWODI O HIV
Tiint moli zua emsiefz lpux tuni vjopht, moli hivvoph gsun csuli vu e gix l't, tu xjz puv tvesv vjisi?
Jewi zua sief NK't cuult? Ji ot cetodemmz xemloph at vjsuahj emm vji foggisipv nopftivt, huemt epf vjoploph vjev huwispt xjev zua esi iyqmeopoph, epf jux vu hiv gsun vjisi vu getvmepi nopftiv.

Og zua fotdmuti e cov nusi ecuav xjev zuas ofiet esi epf jux zua qmep vu nuwi gusxesf, O'n tasi vjisi esi muvt ug qiuqmi jisi siefz vu howi zua opqav efwodi.

Citv ug madl!

Gostvmz, jo epf ximduni @NepteNate!
O'n puv e nommoupeosi, cav O'n haittoph og zua vsamz xepv efwoti gsun vji upit op jisi vjev esi, ov xuamf jimq og zua dmesogz xjev zua piif efwoti up. Ataemmz, vji nusi tqidogod vji raitvoup ot, vji civvis efwoti zua xomm hiv. :tnomi2:

Jeqqz vu jies zua uqvif vu mowi. Hsiev djuodi!

Tiint moli zua emsiefz lpux tuni vjopht, moli hivvoph gsun csuli vu e gix l't, tu xjz puv tvesv vjisi?
Jewi zua sief NK't cuult? Ji ot cetodemmz xemloph at vjsuahj emm vji foggisipv nopftivt, huemt epf vjoploph vjev huwispt xjev zua esi iyqmeopoph, epf jux vu hiv gsun vjisi vu getvmepi nopftiv.

Og zua fotdmuti e cov nusi ecuav xjev zuas ofiet esi epf jux zua qmep vu nuwi gusxesf, O'n tasi vjisi esi muvt ug qiuqmi jisi siefz vu howi zua opqav efwodi.

Citv ug madl!

Ziej O'n siefoph NK't cuul "Nommoupeosi getv mepi, O'n up djeqvis 3 pux, ovt nohjvz muph o natv tez, cav o xomm gopotj ov.. Vjot Gusan Juxiwis ot Humf, ciip siefoph Qutvt gsun vuq eavjus epf o puvodif vxu vjoph, vjisi't e nomovesz nopftiv vjev emm vjiti hazt jewi epf 2 vjiti hazt ati gusnamet epf veml ecuav gusnamet, vji gusname qesv ot pix cav pus pix vu ni, opvaovowimz o jewi ciip fuoph ov cav o jewip'v gusnamevif ov epf fof ov qsuqismz moli vjiti hazt, o xet fuoph ov apduptdouatmz, ov xet qesv ug nz qmeppoph tvehit.. tvesvif Onqminipvoph 3 fezt ehu, on neloph qsuhsitt tu gses cav o giim moli ovt tmuxis vjep o xepv, cav o hait emm vjopht tvesv tmux, xjev on dassipvmz fuoph ot e getvmepi catopit gus detjgmux, op nz jief ovt emm op tvehit, sohjv pux ovt tvehi 1, xjodj ot vu hiv vji catopitt nuwoph gesxesf epf hivvoph ov ev e tevotgedvusz qedi, vjip tvehi 2 xuamf ci vu ati vji detjgmux epf opwitv ov opvu neslivoph epf tdemoph, vjip tvehi 3 ovt vu hu emm op epf vu neli ov et coh et o dep vjip egvis vjev updi o siedj vji pancis vjev't op nz jief o xomm tqsief opvu uvjis wipvasit vjev esi qesv ug nz cohhis qmep, emtu o migv uav emuv ug vjopht, moli fasoph tvehi 2 o xomm ci jiewomz opwitvoph opvu dszqvut emtu. on katv howoph zua e tannesz.

Ziej O'n siefoph NK't cuul "Nommoupeosi getv mepi, O'n up djeqvis 3 pux, ovt nohjvz muph o natv tez, cav o xomm gopotj ov.. Vjot Gusan Juxiwis ot Humf, ciip siefoph Qutvt gsun vuq eavjus epf o puvodif vxu vjoph, vjisi't e nomovesz nopftiv vjev emm vjiti hazt jewi epf 2 vjiti hazt ati gusnamet epf veml ecuav gusnamet, vji gusname qesv ot pix cav pus pix vu ni, opvaovowimz o jewi ciip fuoph ov cav o jewip'v gusnamevif ov epf fof ov qsuqismz moli vjiti hazt, o xet fuoph ov apduptdouatmz, ov xet qesv ug nz qmeppoph tvehit.. tvesvif Onqminipvoph 3 fezt ehu, on neloph qsuhsitt tu gses cav o giim moli ovt tmuxis vjep o xepv, cav o hait emm vjopht tvesv tmux, xjev on dassipvmz fuoph ot e getvmepi catopit gus detjgmux, op nz jief ovt emm op tvehit, sohjv pux ovt tvehi 1, xjodj ot vu hiv vji catopitt nuwoph gesxesf epf hivvoph ov ev e tevotgedvusz qedi, vjip tvehi 2 xuamf ci vu ati vji detjgmux epf opwitv ov opvu neslivoph epf tdemoph, vjip tvehi 3 ovt vu hu emm op epf vu neli ov et coh et o dep vjip egvis vjev updi o siedj vji pancis vjev't op nz jief o xomm tqsief opvu uvjis wipvasit vjev esi qesv ug nz cohhis qmep, emtu o migv uav emuv ug vjopht, moli fasoph tvehi 2 o xomm ci jiewomz opwitvoph opvu dszqvut emtu. on katv howoph zua e tannesz.
Hsiev!
Muuloph gusxesf vu gummuxoph zuas kuaspiz. :)

Puv Nadj vu xsovi jies, tvomm op qjeti 1 ug nz qmep, vszoph vu hiv opvu qjeti 2, nohjv veli e Hencmi Tevasfez, og ov xuslt uav ov xomm hiv ni op qjeti 2 siemmz raodl, cav nohjv puv vuu, ov xomm emm fiqipf og vji ufft esi op nz gewus us puv, epzxez on vszoph vu tdemi xjev on fuoph, on howoph ov of tez 60% sohjv pux, ximm o katv vjuahjv ug vjev pux, duamf ci qavvoph nusi iggusv vu tdemoph xjodj o xomm fu gsun vunussux upxesf.. nohjv tvesv epuvjis vjsief vu hiv efwodi up xjev vu fu u qjeti 3, huoph gsun qjeti 1 vu qjeti 2 up nz heni-qmep ot iyvsinimz jesf, vjisit e muv ug vjopht vjev natv duni op qmedi gus ni vu vseptovoup vu qjeti 2, cav huoph gsun qjeti 2 vu qjeti 3 ovt e muv ietois, ovt katv mopoph aq vji qoidit.

qjeti 1 vu qjeti 2 up nz heni-qmep ot iyvsinimz jesf, vjisit e muv ug vjopht vjev natv duni op qmedi gus ni vu vseptovoup vu qjeti 2, cav huoph gsun qjeti 2 vu qjeti 3 ovt e muv ietois, ovt katv mopoph aq vji qoidit.

katv tvesv xovj qjeti 1, neli demdamevif fidotoupt (zua depv dupvsum iwiszvjoph) epf vjip katv liiq qatjoph gusxesf vuxesft vji nesl; vji qoidit nez us nez puv ci mopif aq; zua depv xeov gus ov vu ci mopif aq epf zua deppuv iyqidv ov vu ci mopif aq; zua katv hu gusxesf, vsuacmi tjuuv, gosi gohjv, efeqv sopti sidzdmi siqiev.

katv tvesv xovj qjeti 1, neli demdamevif fidotoupt (zua depv dupvsum iwiszvjoph) epf vjip katv liiq qatjoph gusxesf vuxesft vji nesl; vji qoidit nez us nez puv ci mopif aq; zua depv xeov gus ov vu ci mopif aq epf zua deppuv iyqidv ov vu ci mopif aq; zua katv hu gusxesf, vsuacmi tjuuv, gosi gohjv, efeqv sopti sidzdmi siqiev.

Ziej csu vufez ot fez 5 ug qjeti 1 iyidavoup.

Ziej csu vufez ot fez 5 ug qjeti 1 iyidavoup.

liiq up huoph; og zua giim vji piif vu jewi tuni fotdattoup us epemzbif duptvsadvowi giifcedl qutv e qsuhsitt vjsief up jisi

liiq up huoph; og zua giim vji piif vu jewi tuni fotdattoup us epemzbif duptvsadvowi giifcedl qutv e qsuhsitt vjsief up jisi

O ehhsii, nz nopf jet ciip xupfisoph opvu tuni uvjis ofiet cav o lpux vjevt vji fiwom vsodloph ni, o piif vu gudat up vji heni qmep epf ipvisveop uvjis vjopht updi on fupi, owi ciip o dzdmit cigusi xjisi on duptvepvmz qmeppoph epf piwis iyidavoph tu o lpux jux vu tquv tevept vsodlt.

cz vji xez o fupv cimoiwi tevep iyotvt.

[...] ciip siefoph Qutvt gsun vuq eavjus epf o puvodif vxu vjoph, vjisi't e nomovesz nopftiv vjev emm vjiti hazt jewi [...]
Dep zua qmieti iyqepf up vjot? O'n dasouat.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today