The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! Eric from Erics Cheesecakes

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Simon Angel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 24, 2016
I was the one that originally advised Eric to post here in this forum. I know right.

He's been a long time buddy of mine who dealt with almost-terminal sickness the same way I did - by going through a spiritual shift in cosciousness and working out by doing bodyweight exercises i.e pull ups, push ups, dips, squats.

Since everyone around here is wondering what happened to him, I can't really say as I was off social media for a long time until recently.

..But I can login in Facebook (I recently reactivated my account) and ask him to come back for an update!

To be continued..

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

BlackMagician

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
I was the one that originally advised Eric to post here in this forum. I know right.

He's been a long time buddy of me who dealt with almost-terminal sickness the same way I did - by going through a spiritual shift in cosciousness and working out by doing bodyweight exercises i.e pull ups, push ups, dips, squats.

Since everyone around here is wondering what happened to him, I can't really say as I was off social media for a long time until recently.

..But I can login in Facebook (I recently reactivated my account) and ask him to come back for an update!

To be continued..
Bring him back. Maybe he can restart? Or maybe he is already killing?

Simon Angel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 24, 2016
Bring him back. Maybe he can restart? Or maybe he is already killing?
I don't know but I already mesagged him. I was unaware of what went down in this thread (had a vague idea) but it seems like he remained stubborn and stuck in his ways for the most part.

Perhaps taking some time off has had him thinking and re-evaluating his mindset. He's a good man.

Last edited:

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
I don't know but I already mesagged him. I was unaware of what went down in this thread (had a vague idea) but it seems like he remained stubborn and stuck in his ways for the most part.

Perhaps taking some time off has had him thinking and re-evaluating his mindset. He's a good man.
Would you say this forum helped him in any way?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
does this thread have an auto recycle or something? .......

Simon Angel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 24, 2016
It's been well over 24 48 hours and he hasn't responded. Got the Seen treatment, very unlike him.

Well, I tried.

Would you say this forum helped him in any way?
Considering the sheer amount of golden advice he got, I assume he did.

However, he did appear very stuck in his ways, so.. maybe not so much? Would be a shame, though.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Wouldn't mind a cheesecake.
If you haven't followed this thread, the TLDR if I remember correctly was this...

Cheesecake: $9.99
Shipping: $499.00 (Received 10 weeks later)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If you haven't followed this thread, the TLDR if I remember correctly was this...

Cheesecake: $9.99
Shipping: $499.00 (Received 10 weeks later)
Some people type LOL.

However, your comment literally made me laugh out loud.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
there was another TLDR for the underlying work that went in by the forum .....

You can drag the horse out into the ocean, tie a 1000 pound weight to its neck, stand on top of its head, pry open its mouth, and stand there until the end of time ...... it is still up to the horse to drink.

BlackMagician

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
God-Level Truth.
there was another TLDR for the underlying work that went in by the forum .....

You can drag the horse out into the ocean, tie a 1000 pound weight to its neck, stand on top of its head, pry open its mouth, and stand there until the end of time ...... it is still up to the horse to drink.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Considering the sheer amount of golden advice he got, I assume he did.
I can’t imagine how, some people come to this forum and would crawl over broken glass to just get an idea to run with, he had people laying on the broken glass letting him walk across the safe passage and instead, ate the glass, and told us he loved every bite. Or something like that.

Hopefully he’s of good health physically and mentally, just doesn’t seem like taking on board advice and making a business was for him. And if you read this Eric, good luck mate with whatever your doing :thumbsup:

Raoul Duke

You wouldn't get it.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
I can’t imagine how, some people come to this forum and would crawl over broken glass to just get an idea to run with, he had people laying on the broken glass letting him walk across the safe passage and instead, ate the glass, and told us he loved every bite. Or something like that.

Hopefully he’s of good health physically and mentally, just doesn’t seem like taking on board advice and making a business was for him. And if you read this Eric, good luck mate with whatever your doing :thumbsup:
My girlfriend is Japanese. Makes a really good cheesecake. Fluffy cheesecake. Not a New York style cheesecake.

I had thought about using this thread as a blueprint. IN the end. I decided, NOT, to be that person.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
He seemed like such a nice guy.

Hope he is well and enjoying life.

This thing would have got traction so quick that's what i just can't believe.

People wanted it shipped.

He had customers in hand here at the forum, i was one of them!

But he decided to F*ck i donno.

Look at the stars?

Wish you well Eric.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Raoul Duke .... give it 4 months and see. put a little planning in, a little money, put the idea out in the market, see if you get the echo ...... you'd have a lot of customers just from here. i'd give you a 30 min a week call to help you get it going..... take the step. make it happen.

post the journey in this thread ........ the thread that keeps on giving...... :)

GradyS

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 16, 2018
North Carolina
My girlfriend is Japanese. Makes a really good cheesecake. Fluffy cheesecake. Not a New York style cheesecake.

I had thought about using this thread as a blueprint. IN the end. I decided, NOT, to be that person.
I actually had a few private DM conversations with Eric (near the beginning of the thread) because I make holiday truffles every year and have always been asked by people if they could buy some. I got hung up in the issue of renting a commercial kitchen to meet health standards. But I'm the same way, I was going to try and use this thread as well but decided against it. I was going to take a more humorous approach (think Schweddy balls from SNL)

BlackMagician

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
@Raoul Duke .... give it 4 months and see. put a little planning in, a little money, put the idea out in the market, see if you get the echo ...... you'd have a lot of customers just from here. i'd give you a 30 min a week call to help you get it going..... take the step. make it happen.

post the journey in this thread ........ the thread that keeps on giving...... :)
And then, this thread will become a Phoenix that rises from Ash. Just that, the ash is of someone else.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia

It would be good to see someone use the gold here and run to the end zone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom