The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entering the Fastlane I What I learned along the way

Anything related to matters of the mind

JasperDeMuynck

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2022
Hi everyone,

Have been lurking on this forum for a while, almost finished Fastlane Millionaire and although I already transitioned to the fastlane before I read the book, the book had some profound insights for me that I am sure will pay off greatly. So thank you MJ!

A bit about me - I help ambitious entrepreneurs to transform into high-performing and resilient leaders who can effectively grow their business without having to sacrifice the quality of their personal life. Note that I am not a business coach, see me more as a mental personal trainer.

I am on this forum to learn from others, share my insights, provide value, grow my network, create real connections and get in touch with potential clients. Fastlane "minded" entrepreneurs are definitely my favorite people to work with but no worries, I believe value is king so I won't be spamming your ears off with nonsense nor break any rules :)

My transformation over the past 5 years:

Before (2017)
  • Lacked the consistency to finish anything I started, was constantly procrastinating, very unproductive - would spend a lot of time fooling myself that I was ‘productive’;
  • Had zero confidence, and was socially awkward. Had a hard time fitting in, and didn’t really speak up for myself;
  • I mostly felt overwhelmed, missed a larger sense of purpose. I always knew there was more for me, but was spending way too much time on the wrong things.
Now (2022)
  • I am now completely focussed, leveraging my time the best I can, high-performing and progressing towards my goals rapidly;
  • Gained 10X confidence, built a network of high value men around me, am in my dream body, have an extraordinary partner, do public speaking and have the best mentors guiding me;
  • I am led by a larger purpose, I live life on my terms, travel wherever I want, and am blessed to work with clients that I LOVE working with!
To give some value right off the bat, the 3 key things I learned along the way:
  1. MENTORS - Stop investing in passive income streams until you make big money. The best thing to invest in is yourself. Focus on skill acquisition, belief acquisition and trait acquisition. You generally acquire these things by surrounding yourself with the very best mentors & coaches.
  2. APPLIED KNOWLEDGE IS POWER - This means two things.
    1. Firstly, to know and not to do, is not to know. If you have the knowledge but you do not apply it, it is the exact same thing as not knowing it in the first place.
    2. Secondly, it means that the more knowledge you have, the more power you have. Power is the gap between thoughts and them becoming reality.
      1. Note that more knowledge does not mean more information, we are flooded with information. Find the best quality content that is relevant for your goals and your current situation and exclusively consume that over and over until you ingrained and applied it.
  3. REMOVE YOUR NEED FOR CONFIDENCE - Doing new things and pushing outside of your comfort zone will always feel somewhat uncomfortable. The key is to feel certain in your own fundamental abilities. “I am certain I can… adapt to circumstances, learn quickly etc.” With this new mindset, confidence will follow as a byproduct.

Very excited to be a part of this! Hope this was of help and looking forward to meeting you.

All the best,

Jasper

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...