The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A bus driver entering the fastlane.

Zizu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 9, 2023
Croatia
Hi guys. I`m a 24 year old guy from the eastern outskirts of the EU. I`ve been in the passenger transport business since I graduated high school. While i dreamed of being a driver since I was 15, in the summer of 2021. i got my first "F*ck this" moment. It was a hot summer day and after lunch, I was driving down the motorway.

The radio wasn`t working and I was for once left alone with my thoughts. The thoughts of "what am I doing with my youth" overwhelmed me into something akin to a panic attack. You see, I am a calm person and this is not something that ever happened to me before. An hour away I arrived to my destination, drank some water to calm down, and started rethinking my life and everything I`ve done/haven`t done to get where I was at the moment. The job, which I once loved, simply exhausted me. Long, exhausting work days stripped me of any willpower to care about myself and spend time on hobbies (I had none ATM).

A month later i gave notice that I would be qutting work mid october due to the tourist season still going on. After all, my boss was fair to me and I decided not to burn bridges and return the favor. In the next few months I discovered self-improvement, started taking better care of myself, and did some travelling. The next summer came soon enough, and just to get some money, I worked at a local hotel. The job was tedious and 90 % of it was acting busy without being able to do anything useful. After getting a job offer from several transport companies (including my old boss), i quit after a few weeks. My parents were not happy with this as "all of this was for nothing". But for me, quitting the summer before was the most difficult but also the best decision I had made so far.

While a lot of people hate their 9-5, I can`t say the same. But I know I can be better. Since I was a child I felt my purpose was around driving and travelling, so who knows, maybe my fastlane has been in plain sight this entire time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Hi Zizu, welcome onboard!
I immediately got an image of a bus on the fast lane on our holy german autobahn, while i come flying with over 200KM/H (125mp/h for our metric-phobics ^^) and hitting the brakes....
Hope you find what you are looking for here with us!

Zizu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 9, 2023
Croatia
Hi Zizu, welcome onboard!
I immediately got an image of a bus on the fast lane on our holy german autobahn, while i come flying with over 200KM/H (125mp/h for our metric-phobics ^^) and hitting the brakes....
Hope you find what you are looking for here with us!
Thanks for the nice wishes, mate!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...