The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Engineer from Germany

D

Deleted73907

Hi,

I am a 40 years old engineer from Germany, working in the automotive industry for 10 years now.

My job is quite okay, but not overly exciting. Slowlane, in terminology of the fastlane community.

So I am searching for new input and different career path opportunities at the moment.

I was an employee my whole life, so entrepreneurship is still some kind of rocket science for me *lol.

Nevertheless I've just read TMF (I am the disgusted engineer on page 125, obviously) and decided to register to this forum.

Looking forward to participate in interesting discussions and hopefully learn a ton.

Florian (Bombastik_80)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Benji90

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Nov 3, 2019
Welcome Florian, I hope you dont stumble across the thread about being screwed if you're over 35!

Good luck breaking free from the slowlane, I'm currently in the automotive industry (I fix the damn things - definitely slowlane) - would love to brainstorm some ideas relating to the automotive industry if you're looking to improve or release a product relating to it?

Also, be prepared to sift through a lot of 'GOLD' threads on here, your mind will be blown.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Florian, welcome to the forum!

I also live in Germany (currently in Hamburg) and im also an engineer (Chemical) haha :D

Looking forward to collaborate on business discussions and if you want, we can also keep in touch over whatsapp or similar!

Feel free to send me a PM at anytime.

Icecreamchild

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

I am a 40 years old engineer from Germany, working in the automotive industry for 10 years now.

My job is quite okay, but not overly exciting. Slowlane, in terminology of the fastlane community.

So I am searching for new input and different career path opportunities at the moment.

I was an employee my whole life, so entrepreneurship is still some kind of rocket science for me *lol.

Nevertheless I've just read TMF (I am the disgusted engineer on page 125, obviously) and decided to register to this forum.

Looking forward to participate in interesting discussions and hopefully learn a ton.

Florian (Bombastik_80)

By any chance, you work at Audi, BMW or Mercedes-Benz?

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

D

Deleted73907

By any chance, you work at Audi, BMW or Mercedes-Benz?

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

Hi,

Thanks for all replies so far.

I work for [company name removed], a de-facto subsidiary of Audi (currently we are developing a state-of-the-art braking system for a new vehicle platform).

Yes there are some excellent gold posts. The next days I will do reading and digging :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted73907

Wow. Due to see those cars every day? I drool at them whenever I see one.

No unfortunately not. Solely paperwork in the office most of the time. I have a quite usual white-collar job, I would say.

Once in a while we are on a vehicle test in Scandinavia with a new protoype. Apart from that there are plenty of Q7, A4 etc. standing on parking lots around here of course.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...