D
Deleted73907
Guest
Hi,
I am a 40 years old engineer from Germany, working in the automotive industry for 10 years now.
My job is quite okay, but not overly exciting. Slowlane, in terminology of the fastlane community.
So I am searching for new input and different career path opportunities at the moment.
I was an employee my whole life, so entrepreneurship is still some kind of rocket science for me *lol.
Nevertheless I've just read TMF (I am the disgusted engineer on page 125, obviously) and decided to register to this forum.
Looking forward to participate in interesting discussions and hopefully learn a ton.
Florian (Bombastik_80)
I am a 40 years old engineer from Germany, working in the automotive industry for 10 years now.
My job is quite okay, but not overly exciting. Slowlane, in terminology of the fastlane community.
So I am searching for new input and different career path opportunities at the moment.
I was an employee my whole life, so entrepreneurship is still some kind of rocket science for me *lol.
Nevertheless I've just read TMF (I am the disgusted engineer on page 125, obviously) and decided to register to this forum.
Looking forward to participate in interesting discussions and hopefully learn a ton.
Florian (Bombastik_80)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
