zavewithaz11
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2021
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$70
$70
User Power: 15%
I am working on getting started on an online webpage to collect emails from people. I do this by first advertising an offer that takes potential buyers to my site. When they reach my site, they are welcomed by a box that allows them to put their email address in to receive special offers. With their email, I can send them special offers as well as give other companies access to this email. The other companies would now have another email adress that they can send their special offers to. If one of those companies sells them a product through the email that was sent then I can make commission. This is not a new idea, but not one that I hear of a lot of people jumping on board with. Is anyone doing this or something similar? Is it working to generate you an income? Is it worth it? If so, what is attracting people to your webpage? Thank you!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
