Hey Everyone. As most of you know, my HUGE day is coming soon. Probably in a month or so. I have a question that I'm having a hard time finding a legit answer to.
What are the current laws with collecting emails of customers. Am I allowed to use the email of anyone who buys my product, as long as when I send them an email, there's an "Opt Out" option?
Or do I NEED to have an "Opt in" option when they make the purchase?
Thanks in advance!
What are the current laws with collecting emails of customers. Am I allowed to use the email of anyone who buys my product, as long as when I send them an email, there's an "Opt Out" option?
Or do I NEED to have an "Opt in" option when they make the purchase?
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
