The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Elevation Group - Worth the Money?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Frank Drebin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 9, 2011
EVG is the Elevation Group created with the mighty forces of a mastermind group with the help of Mike Dillard. We should all make a back up strategy to protect our assets, however we should also be weary of scare tactics. There is most importantly, no denying that there will be an eventual (who knows when) financial collapse. This is one of Dillard's strongest points, I also believe that the Federal Reserve is blasting the economy with excessive bailouts and uncontrolled spending so that the dollar is bankrupted and they can switch to an alternative currency. . . etc. This is no conspiracy theory, as history has told us in all prior similar situations, that nothing good can come from this.

I am wondering if anyone on TFF is a member of the Elevation Group, or has any ties or interests with them or Mr. Dillard. Opinions would also be nice. Tell me what you think! Is it really worth the 597.00 per year or is it Guruspeak ?

http://theelevationgroup.net/

The Elevation Group

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome back Mike. I just read your intro you posted over a year ago. You went through some hell, that's for sure.

I do not know anything about EVG but I do have a question for you.

You have known about the fastlane for a year now. You read the book. You are another year older and more experienced.

What have you done in the last year to move your life in the direction you want to go into?

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
You shouldn't pay attention to the product they are selling but how they are selling it.

Invaluable marketing... well... actually... it's valuable... I won't tell you how much they
are doing (not my place) but let's say they a making more money in a month than many
will see in a lifetime.

If you're looking to change your financial destiny, read between the lines, and learn how
to apply what they are doing.

Frank Drebin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 9, 2011
Welcome back Mike. I just read your intro you posted over a year ago. You went through some hell, that's for sure.

I do not know anything about EVG but I do have a question for you.

You have known about the fastlane for a year now. You read the book. You are another year older and more experienced.

What have you done in the last year to move your life in the direction you want to go into?

Thanks my friend for the response!

I have been through some crazy changes in my life, it's been one hell of a ride! I learned to realize that it's never good to have the "poor me" mentality, and I've come to realize that we are responsible for pretty much everything that comes into our lives. I've found it easier to take notice to the desperate changes that need to happen in my life for me to become successful, this includes doing TONS of reading, I sold my TV:) I've got plenty of planning to do as well, regarding a set plan/strategy that is definite and free of procrastination!

I am still working on it and I haven't given up, I need to stick with one idea instead of juggling 4 things all at once! I think the hardest part is trying to figure out the best idea to use and stick with it, I am also writing a book and I will do an update soon within 3 months and tell you how it's gone. I'm always open to advice!!

Frank Drebin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 9, 2011
You shouldn't pay attention to the product they are selling but how they are selling it.

Invaluable marketing... well... actually... it's valuable... I won't tell you how much they
are doing (not my place) but let's say they a making more money in a month than many
will see in a lifetime.

If you're looking to change your financial destiny, read between the lines, and learn how
to apply what they are doing.

Good advice, thanks and I will definitely try to figure out ways to utilize their advice, hopefully free of charge. It would also be nice to generate $600 from every member, like he does. . . I need a mentor or people to join forces with to get some of the creative ideas flowing!

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
I think the hard part is finding a product/service someone will pay $600 a month for. ;)

But a lot of great marketing starts with free e-mail newsletters, white papers, freebies, etc. to get you hooked, especially when selling information.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Good advice, thanks and I will definitely try to figure out ways to utilize their advice, hopefully free of charge. It would also be nice to generate $600 from every member, like he does. . . I need a mentor or people to join forces with to get some of the creative ideas flowing!

All you need is within you now.

Hey! I'm just like Tony Robbins! Except not so giant... but better looking for sure...

We all know the feeling. Lost and lonely is not a good place to be. That is why this
forum is around. So we can help each other, learn, grow, and speak to someone
sane once in a while. Come up with some ideas and bring them here, throw them on
the table and someone here will help you figure it out. If not someone else, I'll be
around! And I'm AWESOME! ... modest too.

I'd really recommend following Billy (snowbank) on here. He taught me a long time
ago that there is difference between business and making money. Making money is
a completely different skill than marketing, sales, business, communication etc.

Make a study of "how to make money"

I think the hard part is finding a product/service someone will pay $600 a month for. ;)

I used to think this too. Never in my puny little brain could I figure out why someone would
pay $10,000 for a seminar or $$2,000 for an eBook or $$$1,000,000 for coaching - but after
a while I started to notice that we do it all the time.

If it's a product that makes you more money then what you spent, wouldn't you call that an
investment? If a financial newsletter costs $600 per month but it contains research notes and
actual trades that will make you money right then and there, wouldn't that be worth it?

Say something costs you $5,000 per month but puts $10,000 per month in your pocket.

But we can even go one step further and say what if something costs you $2,000 per month
and it doesn't make you any money - in fact, it costs you a lot more money to keep it... but
it makes you happy. Wouldn't that be worth it? What could cost about $2,000 per month?
How about a Ferrari a la biophase?

What about $600 per month counseling that keeps your marriage together and happy? What
about $600 per month in fresh organic top of the line foods and a chef? What about $600 for
multiple skydiving jumps per month? That would be freaking awesome. What about $600
per month for world class workouts with me? Have I made my point yet? :)

Rain

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Apr 5, 2011
I think EVG is worth subscribing to for a single year, because you get a huge chunk of content (everything that already exists on the site), plus whatever updates they come up with as time goes on.

After your initial year, the updates themselves are not worth the price in my opinion.

I'd also read between the lines and objectively observe how EVG itself is marketed to the public, and learn based off that as well. Good advice by an above poster.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
I was an EVG member for a year. The material is not very good at all. Most of it is information what requires you to spend another $5000 or more to implement. Some of the information was down right BAD in my opinion.. for example, the guy suggesting that you mortgage your house as much as possible so you can pull cash out to open an insurance policy that you can borrow from.

Highly leveraged Debt, especially in real estate, is not good advice in this economy. Prices are still going down in many markets. If you follow their advice, you could find your self upside down in your property.

Mike has ads on Glenn Beck.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I think EVG is worth subscribing to for a single year, because you get a huge chunk of content (everything that already exists on the site), plus whatever updates they come up with as time goes on.

After your initial year, the updates themselves are not worth the price in my opinion.

I'd also read between the lines and objectively observe how EVG itself is marketed to the public, and learn based off that as well. Good advice by an above poster.

How much did your income increase after subsrcibing for a year?

Frank Drebin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 9, 2011
I was an EVG member for a year. The material is not very good at all. Most of it is information what requires you to spend another $5000 or more to implement. Some of the information was down right BAD in my opinion.. for example, the guy suggesting that you mortgage your house as much as possible so you can pull cash out to open an insurance policy that you can borrow from.

Highly leveraged Debt, especially in real estate, is not good advice in this economy. Prices are still going down in many markets. If you follow their advice, you could find your self upside down in your property.

Mike has ads on Glenn Beck.

Okay, thanks for the info my friend! I'm curious if there was any resourceful information at all on the site? Maybe you can give us a freebie on something you learned or if you already had such knowledge, where can we find similar info that may convey better results? (Less risk such as the quadruple mortgage idea)

Frank Drebin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jun 9, 2011
We all know the feeling. Lost and lonely is not a good place to be. That is why this
forum is around. So we can help each other, learn, grow, and speak to someone
sane once in a while. Come up with some ideas and bring them here, throw them on
the table and someone here will help you figure it out. If not someone else, I'll be
around! And I'm AWESOME! ... :)

Hey! thanks Steve:) I'll look Mr. Bill up and thanks for the input my brother! I agree also that making money is a completely separate skill! If we can master marketing and the rest of the necessities, I think things will be just fine!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.