The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who's Hour Is Most Worth The Money?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

NVious

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 12, 2015
I was talking about buying time recently and I was wondering about who's hour was most worth the dollar amount?

Who have you had a positive experinece with and would you recommend buying their time for an hour or two?

Thank you so much 4 reading :), I hope you guys have an excellent day and I look forward to hearing any and all suggestions.

Cheers
NV

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

John Clancy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
346%
Feb 23, 2015
I have no personal experience working with people in this capacity, but here are a few ideas for you to consider:

It all depends on who you're looking for. Value is subjective. Someone who knows nothing about health & fitness could get unbelievable ROI out of hiring a run-of-the-mill personal trainer at their local gym... while someone more experienced would get nothing from it.

Similarly, a simple Udemy course could be the answer. Or a book. Or a $1997 guru product. It all depends.

If you're looking for experts, you could consider Clarity.fm, which is a platform where experts trade their time for money.

Depending on what you're looking to learn, you could have success reaching out to people on Upwork for strategy sessions (e.g. if you wanted consultation on how to run Facebook ads etc.)

If you're interested in learning more from people on this forum, you could give this thread a read: GOLD! - MJ is Offering FREE Mentoring! (Version 2)

There is mountains of value to be found here on the forum. It might take you some time to figure out who offers the most value for you, in your particular situation... but the results will be worth it.

Some forum members offer coaching - paid and free - so that could be something to explore.

Beyond all that, you can consider the idea of looking for "silver medal mentors".

Instead of chasing after the number one person in the field, go for those people that are likely just as skilled, but not as well-known. E.g. don't expect to land the superstar author... but maybe their assistant or editor could give you some insight into the process.

This post goes into more detail: Silver Medal Mentors.

If you're willing to pay people for their time anyway, I'd say just reach out to them however you can (IG, LinkedIn, whatever) and ask if they do consulting calls etc.

As a matter of interest, who have you worked with that you found to be a great investment?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.