The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Electricity using low grade heat

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
I have been researching on my personal effort on a new kind of technology that can convert atmospheric heat into useful power/electricity and I have succeeded. It's actually a combination of a market available blower and a new kind of turbine that is the main part. The turbine has already been built and tested. A 1 meter diameter prototype can generate 3 kW output at 8 m/s wind. While a market available 1 meter diameter and just 50% efficient blower can generate 8 m/s airflow at the expense of just 500 W.
I am now looking for partnership to develop it further. Can anybody here help anyhow in this regards?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
1) What you've described is just a wind operated turbine, I don't see how atmospheric heat is involved
2) This sounds suspiciously like a perpetual motion machine. There's always the possibility that I'm missing something, but according to your math we could take a single 500W blower and power a 3kW turbine... which we could in turn use to power 6 more blowers and get 18 kW of power out the other end ... and so on and so forth.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I have been researching on my personal effort on a new kind of technology that can convert atmospheric heat into useful power/electricity and I have succeeded. It's actually a combination of a market available blower and a new kind of turbine that is the main part. The turbine has already been built and tested. A 1 meter diameter prototype can generate 3 kW output at 8 m/s wind. While a market available 1 meter diameter and just 50% efficient blower can generate 8 m/s airflow at the expense of just 500 W.
I am now looking for partnership to develop it further. Can anybody here help anyhow in this regards?
Is your name John Galt?

If any of this is real, build it and apply for patents immediately.

You wouldn’t need to ask this forum for investors if you actually discovered the most world changing invention of all time, lol.

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
1) What you've described is just a wind operated turbine, I don't see how atmospheric heat is involved
2) This sounds suspiciously like a perpetual motion machine. There's always the possibility that I'm missing something, but according to your math we could take a single 500W blower and power a 3kW turbine... which we could in turn use to power 6 more blowers and get 18 kW of power out the other end ... and so on and so forth.
To understand that, you need to see the details of the turbine. And to get it, you have to sign an NDA. That will cost you just the postage charge and nothing else. Are you interested?

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
Is your name John Galt?

If any of this is real, build it and apply for patents immediately.

You wouldn’t need to ask this forum for investors if you actually discovered the most world changing invention of all time, lol.
No. My name isn't John Galt. And just applying for a patent isn't the solution. It need to be improved. And that's why I am looking for collaboration with investors.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

No. My name isn't John Galt. And just applying for a patent isn't the solution. It need to be improved. And that's why I am looking for collaboration with investors.
Well if you’re legitimate you should share your full on name, location, details, everything because that would really be something groundbreaking if it was real.

I agree with others that it’s probably not real (perpetual motion machines don’t work with our current understanding of physics), but I am also one to always keep my eyes open because everything innovative seems crazy - that’s why it’s innovative

If you really have a way to do something like this, the last thing you should be is anonymous...

RevI

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jun 11, 2021
Well if you’re legitimate you should share your full on name, location, details, everything because that would really be something groundbreaking if it was real.

I agree with others that it’s probably not real (perpetual motion machines don’t work with our current understanding of physics), but I am also one to always keep my eyes open because everything innovative seems crazy - that’s why it’s innovative

If you really have a way to do something like this, the last thing you should be is anonymous...
I still want to be anonymous because I still don't have enough legal protection. If you are interested, kindly inbox me. Just get necessary information and then decide.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.