The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Effective Copywriting - for free! (Mostly)

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Yes, the title sounds unbelievable, but it's true, and it's simple.

One of my projects right now will involve advertising for clients. I've got the skills to write copy that sells, but I don't have a portfolio of work to showcase, and that's making it hard to sell my credibility.

So, if you want fresh ideas to help you sell your products and services, I'm offering to put together ads for you, for free!

My only request is that, if you like my ads and decide to use them, you give me credit in the form of a review - preferably with stats when sales are boosted.

I look forward to helping you grow your business, and thanks in advance for helping me build my reputation in this arena.

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

coder4life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 4, 2017
China
I am looking for those who like to write and share product experience and reviews. They are for merchandise. I happen to know a lot of merchants that need authentic content. If you are interested, PM me.

Muthembwa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Mar 14, 2019
Yes, the title sounds unbelievable, but it's true, and it's simple.

One of my projects right now will involve advertising for clients. I've got the skills to write copy that sells, but I don't have a portfolio of work to showcase, and that's making it hard to sell my credibility.

So, if you want fresh ideas to help you sell your products and services, I'm offering to put together ads for you, for free!

My only request is that, if you like my ads and decide to use them, you give me credit in the form of a review - preferably with stats when sales are boosted.

I look forward to helping you grow your business, and thanks in advance for helping me build my reputation in this arena.

Cheers
email me doctormuthembwa@gmail.com
I have nutritional supplements that need you.

BlackSuperman

What Legacy Will You Leave Behind?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Sep 6, 2020
United States
I Know a Copywriter Who Can Multiply Your Clients by up to 5X with Zero Effort! You’ll Dominate Your Market as Soon as 7 Days! Just Email TheBestCopywriter@NailYourSales.com

Haha just kidding. But my advice: Niche Down!
I do Freelance Copywriting and before I niched down I had a HARD time acquiring clients. Like 3 months not able to pay rent type of deal. The minute I focused on a niche of copy, combined with a mock portfolio, client acquisition soared higher than Apollo-13! I’d be more than happy to give some tips and help you out! Shoot me a PM!

Last edited:

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Why don't you write ads and then ask for a payment if the ads makes a sale?

Keeping 100% of their margin is more attractive, and right now all I need is a reputation. I do intend to ask for commissions later.

I actually lost a huge opportunity once because I asked for too much money, and had I just done it for free or next to nothing, I might have helped launch a major cosmetic brand for a person who networks with celebrities. Live and learn.

Bourbons

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Mar 28, 2016
Newcastle, UK
Keeping 100% of their margin is more attractive, and right now all I need is a reputation. I do intend to ask for commissions later.

I actually lost a huge opportunity once because I asked for too much money, and had I just done it for free or next to nothing, I might have helped launch a major cosmetic brand for a person who networks with celebrities. Live and learn.
You still looking to build your portfolio?

I could run some new ads

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor