The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Eddy KENTSA - Happy to join the FLF and eager to pursue my UNSCRIPTED journey.

Eddy KENTSA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Mar 3, 2021
Massy Palaiseau - France
Hi all,

My name is Eddy KENTSA, I live close to Paris-France (Massy-Palaiseau). I am 29 years old.

I joined this forum to be surrounded by Unscripted entrepreneurs.

After many failures in different side-businesses since 2017, I decided to bounce back and pursue freedom through entrepreneurship.

I have tried real estates, e-commerce and coaching after following several online courses during the past 4 years. With my coaching business, I was able to get some clients
( job seekers - essentially women looking for a job in France). After 3 years and 7-8 clients, this business progressively lost traction after bad decisions, bad money management, and lack of "critical/rational" thinking + debts. I finally decided to stop , pause and reflect.

Today, I still have a 9-5 job as a freelancer in consulting.

I plan to build a "CENTS" business this year 2021, and I am committed to reach a 6-figures income by 2025.

Please guys, keep me accountable to achieve this goal :cool: !

I will be glad to answer your questions or listen to your advices in the comment section.

Eddy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Eddy! Happy to hear you found the book helpful.

Eddy KENTSA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Mar 3, 2021
Massy Palaiseau - France
Welcome Eddy! Happy to hear you found the book helpful.
Hi @MJ DeMarco, thank you for your message of welcome .

I feel stuck at the moment, and I need some guidance.

I don't know where to start in other to start my new CENTS business in 2021.

My last coaching business was helping women get a job, but I really struggled to get customers on a regular basis (tried Fb Ads, etc.). I invested all my savings and energy to finally stop doing this business that was violating the commandment of Scale, and Control.

I joined the INSIDERS forum especially to get value from the Ideas Needing Execution benefit. Do you have any advice for me in this matter? I feel lost when I navigate in the INE threads.

I can learn how to code, I am not afraid to sell, and I have strong leadership skills. With these skills what industry could you recommend me to look at ?

I am also interested in the web design program of FOX WEB School by Rob : Does web design business respect the CENTS framework according to your experience and the TUNEF framework described in UNSCRIPTED ? Could it be a good starting point if I want to build a CENTS business?

Thank you for your help.

Eddy.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hi @MJ DeMarco, thank you for your message of welcome .

I feel stuck at the moment, and I need some guidance.

I don't know where to start in other to start my new CENTS business in 2021.

My last coaching business was helping women get a job, but I really struggled to get customers on a regular basis (tried Fb Ads, etc.). I invested all my savings and energy to finally stop doing this business that was violating the commandment of Scale, and Control.

I joined the INSIDERS forum especially to get value from the Ideas Needing Execution benefit. Do you have any advice for me in this matter? I feel lost when I navigate in the INE threads.

I can learn how to code, I am not afraid to sell, and I have strong leadership skills. With these skills what industry could you recommend me to look at ?

I am also interested in the web design program of FOX WEB School by Rob : Does web design business respect the CENTS framework according to your experience and the TUNEF framework described in UNSCRIPTED ? Could it be a good starting point if I want to build a CENTS business?

Thank you for your help.

Eddy.

Welcome aboard, Eddy. Sounds like you're well on your way.

My own personal experience, and what I've observed on this forum is that I've found that concern about the frameworks, in so far as it keeps you from taking action, isn't particularly helpful. Success builds on itself, so it stands to reason that the quickest you can build some sort of successful venture the better off you'll be. It doesn't matter what it is, so long as it's legal and ethical.

The fastest way to do that is to start with the strongest skill set you currently have, and use that to make money. Sales, if you're actually good at it, is a perfect place to start.

Once you have some experience and money, then you can really start to think about more scalable ventures.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eddy KENTSA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Mar 3, 2021
Massy Palaiseau - France
Welcome aboard, Eddy. Sounds like you're well on your way.

My own personal experience, and what I've observed on this forum is that I've found that concern about the frameworks, in so far as it keeps you from taking action, isn't particularly helpful. Success builds on itself, so it stands to reason that the quickest you can build some sort of successful venture the better off you'll be. It doesn't matter what it is, so long as it's legal and ethical.

The fastest way to do that is to start with the strongest skill set you currently have, and use that to make money. Sales, if you're actually good at it, is a perfect place to start.

Once you have some experience and money, then you can really start to think about more scalable ventures.
Hi @lowtek , what you say completely makes sense.

I really appreciate your advice, as I understand that money+experience work as a compound effect with time. Thank you again for sharing your experience with me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...