dbaker89
New Contributor
Hello,
As many of you know I started my first e commerce store, www.FerrariClothesOnline.com - One stop shop for your Ferrari Apparel needs! approximately 3 months ago. I have had some good success and just recieved this email;
Hello Seller,
I'm customer from singapore and interesting to buy any products from your company but before we starting the bussines i have two question is below:
1. Do you accept payment by Credit Card directly, NOT trough PayPal?
2. Do you ship out the package to Overseas address? I will responsible all cost.
If your answer for the both questions is YES please respons my email shortly.I looking forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Joni Gultom
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems very scammish. I don't like how it is addressed to dear seller and is so impersonalized. I get the feeling it is a email spammer that will buy my products with a fraudulent medium.
Is there anyone else that has recieved emails like this? Is it a scam?
Dan
As many of you know I started my first e commerce store, www.FerrariClothesOnline.com - One stop shop for your Ferrari Apparel needs! approximately 3 months ago. I have had some good success and just recieved this email;
Hello Seller,
I'm customer from singapore and interesting to buy any products from your company but before we starting the bussines i have two question is below:
1. Do you accept payment by Credit Card directly, NOT trough PayPal?
2. Do you ship out the package to Overseas address? I will responsible all cost.
If your answer for the both questions is YES please respons my email shortly.I looking forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.
Best Regards
Joni Gultom
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems very scammish. I don't like how it is addressed to dear seller and is so impersonalized. I get the feeling it is a email spammer that will buy my products with a fraudulent medium.
Is there anyone else that has recieved emails like this? Is it a scam?
Dan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
