The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ECommerce Scam - Beware

fishergirl

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 28, 2010
Still scamming in August 2010

We received the EXACT email from this individual. He wanted $3000 worth of product from our fishing tackle website....I guess he switched from electronics...

Thank you for your posts as when we put in the Ratmi Loyang Offshore Supply Base in Google Search, this post was the #1 slot. We appreciate it and hopefully other business owners will investigate too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ha Ha, ain't this thread a little gem! Thanks for letting us know!

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
SCAMMER WARNING --- new names now, Martins Lex and Alex Chung

Be advised- This A-hole has new names now for scamming - Alex Chung and Martins Lex
Check out this set of emails

Hi,

This is my Billing and Shipping address:

GT FREIGHT PTE LTD/RATMI NO. 217, LOYANG OFFSHORE SUPPLY BADE,
LOYANG CRESCENT, SOPS AVENUE , SINGAPORE , 508988

Please give me total amount as soon.

Regards,
Martins Lex

--- On Wed, 12/1/10, info@battleboysurplus.com <info@battleboysurplus.com> wrote:

From: info@battleboysurplus.com <info@battleboysurplus.com>
Subject: re: order list
To: "Martins Lex" <martins_lex@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 7:43 AM

Not a problem at all. I had someone in Africa attempting to get products with stolen credit cards. Everytime we sent emails to one another, the person's name changed. I just wanted to check. What will be the address these will be sent to so I can estimate shipping? Did you want any other type of Zippos. I usually stock just the ones that sell often. I can get others and will send you pictures if you are interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:22 AM
To: info@battleboysurplus.com

Hi,

Ok no problem, when i received total amount i wil give you cc details. Alex Chuan is my partner on store.

Regards,
Martins Lex

--- On Tue, 11/30/10, info@battleboysurplus.com <info@battleboysurplus.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 8:28 PM

One thing that is important for you to now about International sales is that I have to wait to ship until the Credit card clears, per new Rules in the U.S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:54 AM

Hi,

Ok i'm still waiting the total amount.

Alex Chuan

--- On Tue, 11/30/10, info@battleboysurplus.com <info@battleboysurplus.com> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 8:24 AM

Sorry,

I do not deal in phones or electronics

Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 1:23 PM

Hi,

Ok please give me the total amount as soon. I have special request, could you supply to me Iphone 4G or Ipad only 1 pcs? I want give my wife to celebrate her b"day

Regards,
Martins Lex

--- On Mon, 11/29/10, info@battleboysurplus.com <info@battleboysurplus.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 3:58 PM

I can get all the Zippos you want

Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:01 AM

200 units, could you supply to me?
Cause for instock in my store, i have more order from my customers.
So i hope you can supply to me large order

Regards,
Martins Lex

--- On Sat, 11/27/10, info@battleboysurplus.com <info@battleboysurplus.com> wrote:

Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 5:23 PM

HOW MANY DO YOU WANT?

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:45 AM
Subject: order list

Hi,

I want buy this items:

#ZIPPO Police Lighter/ 1258 f
#Zippo Airforce Lighter
#Zippo Navy Lighter
#Zippo Marine Lighter

Please tell me what zippo instock with the quantity.

Regards,
Martins Lex

Haha i am not any spammer i have better things to do then make money the wrong way but thanks for your help yveskleinsky. like i said i use paypal payment processing system which is not the same as paypal though so i dont have sellers protection so i dont want them to call up their credit card company and i have no way of protecting items i ship to them. I have also checked with paypal and they said they had their risk dept to check it and approved the payment but i still have doubt and will not ship to this person unless they pay me via wire trasfer and i have money in my hand.... here is the order they placed to prove i am not no joni gultom.

ORDER CONFIRMATION Invoice No. 225

Bill To:
Joni Gultom
Loyang Offshore Supply Base,217 Sops Avenue,box 50
Singapore SG 508988
SG

Ship To:
Joni Gultom
Loyang Offshore Supply Base,217 Sops Avenue,box 50
Singapore SG 508988
SG

Order Date: 12/2/08
Payment By: MasterCard
Confirmation No: BLOCKED FOR PRIVACY
Shipment Tracking:

[NO WAY JOSE!!] - Hottest Cell Phones Items

Sub-Total: $1,499.94
Shipping: $59.99 (Two Day Priority)

Sales Tax: $0.00

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
I just posted a list of Emails from Alex Chung and Martins Lex. I called the BBB in Ohio and the FTC, still waiting for a return call. I did sell to a legitimate person in Singapore, He was a Colonial in their Army and he bought a Field Jacket through Paypal. Now I get dozens of emails from Uganda, Somolia and Singapore. Hope this is helpful to someone. My Friend's are sending emails out to warn everyone about this. I had to sign up for an account here just to post a response. I am pretty busy with my business so you will probably rarely see me here.

Thanks,

Christopher

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 20, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Almost had me!

I'm new to FASTLANE and find myself here while researching an opportunity to do business with a company in Singapore; GT.PTE LTD/Ratmi Loyang Offshore Supply Base.

I see I am not the only person who has wasted a fare amount of time working and validating a business opportunity/sale with this person. Please check out my ordeal which is very similar to others on here, fortunately I did not follow through with the transaction. I requested several times for "Jimmy Baga" to fill out an agreement and credit authorization form, doesn’t seem he is interested in the fine print. I removed the credit card number from the thread below:

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for providing the information below. I will need the attached authorization form and information filled out and signed so we can process your order. This will only be required one time per each credit card on file.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. I will be able to submit the order as soon as we get the paperwork out of the way.

Regards,

David Green
Green MotorSport, LLC

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:49 AM
To: David Green
Subject: Order Payment

Hi David,

I was accepted the total cost for purchase the order please split my credit cards and my wife card is below:

# Card Type: Visa
Name On Card: Jimmy Baga
Card Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX8011
Expiration: 12/2012
CSC: 479

Name On Card: Jimmy Baga
Card Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX5322
CSC: 153

Name On Card: Laura Baga
Card Number: XXXXXXXXXXXX0380
CSC: 680

The Billing address and shipping address:

Company: GT.PTE LTD/Ratmi Loyang Offshore Supply Base
Address: # 217 SOPS Avenue 5043
City: Changi
State: SG
Zip Code : 508988
Phone: 658-451-2560

After you have charge the cards please give me confirmation.
I looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards
Jimmy Baga

--- On Fri, 3/18/11, David Green <dgreen@greenmotorsport.us> wrote:

Subject: Re: MSD-6AL-2 Ignition Control Part No. 6421
To: "Jimmy Baga" <jimmy.baga@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, March 18, 2011, 11:45 PM

Hi Jimmy,

Please find attached an authorization form and information so we can process your order. This will only be required one time per each credit card on file.

I will place the items on our website so you can place the order there or via email directly with me.

Thank you,

David Green
Green MotorSport, LLC

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 4:05 PM
To: David Green
Subject: Re:

Sir,

Ok i was accepted the Fedex Priority cost, just give me estimated shipping date before i send the credit cards.

Regards
Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2011, at 2:00 AM, David Green <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=dgreen@greenmotorsport.us> wrote:

Wow! The FedEx shipping is really expensive: $1631.41 and it would be there in 3 days. Sending it economy via FedEx would be $1297.87 and it would take 6 days.

A ruff estimate from UPS world expedited is $1053.95 and takes 6 to 7 days.

David Green
Green MotorSport, LLC

On Mar 18, 2011, at 12:20 PM, Jimmy Baga <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=jimmy.baga@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your reply please give me the total cost for 20 pcs of MSD-6AL-2 Ignition Control Part No. 6421 included FedEx Int'l Priority also give me the estimate shipping date, the shipping address is below:

Company: GT.PTE LTD/Ratmi Loyang Offshore Supply Base
Address: # 217 SOPS Avenue 5043
Zip Code : 508988
Phone: 658-451-2560

After i received your respons i will send the credit card information.
I looking forward to hearing back from you asap.

Regards
Jimmy Baga

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2011, at 1:24 AM, David Green <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=dgreen@greenmotorsport.us> wrote:

Jimmy,

Did you receive the quote?

Regards,

David Green
Green MotorSport, LLC

On Mar 16, 2011, at 11:48 PM, Jimmy Baga <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=jimmy.baga@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sir,

Please give me the prices for items is below :

- MSD-6AL-2 Ignition Control Part No. 6421
- MSD-6AL Ignition Control with Rev Control Part number: 6420

Regards
Jimmy Baga

--- On Wed, 3/16/11, David Green <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=dgreen@greenmotorsport.us> wrote:

From: David Green <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=dgreen@greenmotorsport.us>
Subject: Re: Order
To: "Jimmy Baga" <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=jimmy.baga@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 10:56 PM

Hi,

I have access to all of MSD parts and MOMO steering wheels. I tried finding the MSD part you sent earlier but could not find that part number.

Dave

On Mar 16, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Jimmy Baga <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=jimmy.baga@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

I still waiting your email.

Regards
Jimmy

--- On Wed, 3/16/11, David Green <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=dgreen@greenmotorsport.us> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 1:45 PM

Hi Jimmy,

What car would you need this for?

David Green
Green MotorSport, LLC

On Mar 16, 2011, at 9:14 AM, Jimmy Baga <wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=jimmy.baga@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your reply do you can supply the Momo Steering Wheel or MSD Ignition 6Al-2 ? if yes please adding on your website.

Regards
Jimmy baga

Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 12:49 PM

Hello Jimmy,

Yes, we accept credit card payments directly and through our website and we do ship overseas. Most of my customers are in Europe, Australia and of course the USA.

Let me know what I can do for you,

David Green
Green MotorSport, LLC

Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:41 AM
To: wlmailhtml:/mc/compose?to=dgreen@greenmotorsport.us
Subject: Order

Hello Seller,

I'm customer from singapore and interesting to buy any products from your company but before we starting the bussines i have two question is below:

1. Do you accept payment by Credit Card directly ?
2. Do you ship out the package to Overseas address? I will responsible all cost.

If your answer for the both questions is YES please respons my email shortly.I looking forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Jimmy Baga

CFT-Southport

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 7, 2011
Hello, I am new to this forum and found it by doing a search on google for a International address and name that I received a e-mail order from. The name is Jimmy Baga and he wanted to buy some High End Fishing equipment. below you can read what he sent me, but it looks just like every other post on here. Thank you for helping me nip this one as fraud right away.

Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:01 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Order

Hello Seller,

I'm customer from singapore and interesting to buy any products from your company but before we starting the bussines i have two question is below:

1. Do you accept payment by Credit Card directly ?
2. Do you ship out the package to Overseas address? I will responsible all cost.

If your answer for the both questions is YES please respons my email shortly.I looking forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Jimmy Baga

--- On Tue, 5/3/11, Sales <sales@capefeartackle.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: Order
To: "'Jimmy Baga'" <jimmy.baga@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 2:41 PM
Hello Jimmy,

Yes we accept international orders and all major credit cards. Please read the following International Customer rules before placing your order. These rules can be found on our website at: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf these rules are not followed then we will cancel your order.

International Orders
Cape Fear Tackle does accept International orders. We have policies that are in place to protect you, the consumer, as well as Cape Fear Tackle the merchant. Payment must be made in United States funds, drawn on a United States Bank by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Cashier's Check, International Money Order, or Wire Transfer.
Credit Card payments require the following:
Please E-Mail the following information to Sales@CapeFearTackle to be Verified.
1. Cardholder's billing address where the credit card statement is mailed to and the shipping address
2. Contact Telephone Number
3. Card number and expiration date and CVV Code
4. The credit card issuing bank name and phone number for authorization puposes.
A complete address verification is neccesary before any orders will be shipped. Recepient are resposible for all duties, customs, and any other taxes. Cape Fear Tackle has the right to cancel or decline any order due to lack of information. You may be asked to place your order again once the address verification is completed.

Thank You
Cape Fear Tackle

From Jimmy on 4 May 2011

Hello,

Thank you for your reply please give me the total cost for items is below:

- Shimano Stella SW STL8000SWPG Spinning Reel (1 pcs)
- Shimano Stella SW STL10000SW Spinning Reel (1 pcs)
- Shimano STL4000FE Stella FE Spinning Reel (1 pcs)
- Shimano Stradic CI4 STCI44000F Spinning Reel (1 pcs)
- Shimano TI30WLRSA Tiagra Reels (2 pcs)
- Shimano TI50WLRSA Tiagra Reels (1 pcs)
- Shimano Evair Marine Fishing Shoe Khaki/Black, Size: 8 (1 pcs)
- Shimano Evair Marine Fishing Shoe Aqua, Size: 8 (1 pcs)

Included FedEx Int'l Priority also give me the estimate shipping date, the shipping address is below:

Company: GT.PTE LTD/Ratmi Loyang Offshore Supply Base,
Address: #217 SOPS Avenue 5043
Zip Code: 508988

After i received your respons i will send the credit card information.
I looking forward to hearing back from you asap.

Regards
Jimmy Baga

Links removed by Runum, violation of forum rules.

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
Alex Chung and Martins Lex- I offended them- too bad

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:Whom ever they or he is apparently became offended because of my posts here and sent me a whiney a$$ email. They or he is googling their info just as all of us are and finding out that we are on to their games. I am gald that my posting here upset these scammers and will contine to advise everyone of future responses. Several months ago I recieved an email from a lady in Rogue River U.S.A. and she told me that my posts saved her from sending about $3,000.00 of fishing rods to a similiar scam. Keep it up and maybe we can beat these people at at their game because it may not be legal to just "BEAT THEM" although that would be a much deserved punishment.
:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Dutchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Apr 20, 2011
London
Good job dude, amazing how these scammers are still active with these practices.

redeyelures

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 1, 2011
The information on this site regarding a scam out of Singapore has just saved my company thousands of dollars. We received the same email as those listed from Loyang Offshore Supply and were excited about such a large order. HOWEVER, we always check out our potential customers. After an internet search, this site was listed and the information regarding the scammer was available to us. By the way, the name on our scam email is Benny Golan. Thank you for the postings.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 20, 2011
Alexandria, VA
It's a Scam!

I get the same email on a regular basis from different email addresses. Do not even reply to it, if you do they will know they have a live email address and you will be inundated with the same types of email, “your email address has been selected to receive millions of dollars“, “my rich relative died leaving them a lot of money, and they want you to allow them to wire or send you a check after you send them their share of the fundsâ€.

Unfortunately I replied to a similar one you received and now I have a large list of blocked email addresses.

I posted the long email history I had that started the same way, and his credit cards were fake. Fortunate I checked with the issuing bank first and also ran a "hold on funds" using PayPal to see if it would go through. It didn't.

Hello,

As many of you know I started my first e commerce store, www.FerrariClothesOnline.com - One stop shop for your Ferrari Apparel needs! approximately 3 months ago. I have had some good success and just recieved this email;

Hello Seller,

1. Do you accept payment by Credit Card directly, NOT trough PayPal?

Best Regards
Joni Gultom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems very scammish. I don't like how it is addressed to dear seller and is so impersonalized. I get the feeling it is a email spammer that will buy my products with a fraudulent medium.

Is there anyone else that has recieved emails like this? Is it a scam?

Dan

Santos Tackle

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2011
Benny the fisherman/electronics enthusiast.

Thanks for your posts and forum. I was wasting my time with this guy until I googled the address, saw the oil company, and this thread.

I had a $2,000 tackle order that was more than suspicious. He was Benny Golan for me.

Thanks again,

Lawrence
Santos Tournament Grade Tackle

dbaker89

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jun 18, 2008
Reno, NV
In starting this thread, I never realized the potential of exposing this scammer or the extent to his cyber crimes.

It sounds like his first scam alias's were John Gothom, and has since moved to other douche names. Hopefully no small business owners fall victim to this scamming POS.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Glad to hear people are being saved ... unfortunately, because this thread is still alive and kicking, his scam must continue to work, even after all these years. I changed the title for even better rankage.

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
Either same Scammer or A-HOLE with same idea

Name: Phone: Email: Status: NewIn ProcessOn HoldCompletedOpened by: Customer Date Opened: 7/25/2011Department: GeneralSalesLast Action by: StaffLast Action Date: 7/25/2011

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
7/25/2011 10:05:58 PM

Here is the message I received

Hello,
How're you?I want to place an international order from your company to our store in Australia.I want to know if you can ship internationally and accept credit card as a form of payment?I'd love you to reply me back and we can proceed further.
Eagerly await to read back from you and we can proceed.
Thank you and God bless you.
Yours

Customer
IP: 82.128.1.210

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
7/25/2011 10:29:08 PM

PAYPAL and WESTERN UNION Money Transfers are the only overseas payments accepted

7/25/2011 10:29:53 PM

how about a real phone number since no one has 000000000000, or maybe a last name

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
I know Australians have a very good education system- "INTERNATIONAL ORDER ENQUIRY" Enquiring minds want to know how a professional business cannot spell INQUIRY??:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

flsuperstore

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2011
I was saved.

That's right, this was not a real business.

Thanks to this forum I was saved from a $3K mistake. I was going to research it in the end, but before I even tried to run the credit cards I figured I would do some research on the address. Well I will post my person's attempt at scam here.

Transcript:
"Hello,
I'm buyer from Singapore wanted to buy some product from your store.Before
we carried out the transaction more distant, i wanted to ask about several
important matters to you.
1.Could you send to my country( Singapore )?
2.Could you accept payment by direct credit card not through paypal?
If you agreed to him,please contacted me as soon as possible.
Thank You"

I gave him the price and he came back with this:

"Ok I agree your total price with the shipping cost.This my completed details:
Card Type : Visa
Name on Card: Adam Cambell
Card Number : xxxx535275078186
Exp.Date : 11/2012
Card Number : xxxx300007253223
Exp.Date : 02/2012
Card Number : xxxx880002612586
Exp.Date : 11/2011
My Billing and Shipping address same for all card:

Gt.Freight Pte Ltd/Ratmi No.217 Loyang Offshore
Supply Bade,loyang Crescent,Sops Avenue
Singapore, 508988

Please charge my card for the total price.You can take from one card or split my card for the balance.If you have something problems with my order,please confirm to me.I'm waiting your confirmation.
Regards,
Adam"

I didn't even run his credit card numbers and wrote this:

"Your credit card didn't go through. You can paypal me the money or wire transfer, your choice......"

No response.

Thanks to this thread though it just verified my suspicions.

Here is the E-Mail address he E-Mailed me from.

ayankdra@yahoo.com

Frank
F&L Superstore

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks Frank for keeping the thread alive; hopefully we can save other ECom owners being scammed.

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
I'm confused by something: why is Paypal considered a safe payment channel? Most people who pay through Paypal do so with a credit card. What's to keep them from canceling the payment in 179 days just as if they had used the credit card directly? I've always heard Paypal burns sellers in any dispute so I doubt they'd go to bat for the seller in a case like this. Maybe they're more helpful when it appears to be a scam case?

flsuperstore

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2011
I'm confused by something: why is Paypal considered a safe payment channel? Most people who pay through Paypal do so with a credit card. What's to keep them from canceling the payment in 179 days just as if they had used the credit card directly? I've always heard Paypal burns sellers in any dispute so I doubt they'd go to bat for the seller in a case like this. Maybe they're more helpful when it appears to be a scam case?

In this case I think Paypal is on the hook for the money because they are the ones who let the transaction go through without verification of address and all the particulars connected with the credit card. They have actually went to bat for me in the past and argued with a bank for my case when someone ordered something they never had any funds for out of their bank account. They ended up sending the item back and it was a wash.

protecs

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Guys , Did a search on a potential client for an order to Singapore and your web site link showed up and it seems like our friend is at it again,.... now using the name Gonza Maximiliano he has ordered £3500 worth of fishing reels and has provided 3 credit cards with all the details and asked for payment to be split to pay for his order.
Thanks to your posts i can now forget about this order, but would like to warn other people about this scammer..............

I'm from SINGAPORE ,and I would like to purchase some products from your company,but before we doing business, I need your answers for my questions below.
1.Do you accept credit card for payment mail order (Visa or Mastercard) ?
2.Do you ship overseas via FedEx , UPS or TNT ?

Thanks before for the attentions and I glad to doing more business with your company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Gonza Maximiliano

# Billing and Shipping Address (all my cards):

Name : GONZA MAXIMILIANO
Company Name : G.T. PTE LTD/RATMI
Address : Loyang Offshore Supply Base, 217 SOPS Avenue,Box 5043
City : Changi
Stated : SG
Zip code : 508988
Phone : 656491567

BATTLEBOY

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 5, 2010
Has anyone ever heard of ellyse morgan?

A ticket was received:

---------------------------------------------------
ellyse

Subject:
my order

How're you?I want to place an international order from your company to our store in Australia.I want to know if you can ship internationally and accept credit card as a form of payment?I'd love you to reply me back and we can proceed further
Eagerly await to read back from you and we can proceed
Thank you and God bless you
Yours
ellyse morgan
:coolgleamA:

Tom_VI

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 19, 2012
Got same mail today, good to hear that this name is a fraudster too. This is the email I got:

Full Name: ellyse morgan
Email Address: ellysemorgan@yahoo.com
Phone Number: 00000000
Hello,
How're you?I want to place an international order from your company to our store in Australia.I want to know if you can ship internationally and accept credit card as a form of payment?I'd love you to reply me back and we can proceed further
Eagerly await to read back from you and we can proceed
Thank you and God bless you
Yours
ellyse morgan

So beware of ellyse morgan!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.