The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Easy way to get started

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Hi,

So, this entrepreneur thing is all new to me. I have no clue about anything really. But, today I took some action. I decided to head to the beach to relax and think. I thought about a lot of what MJ has said in his books about not chasing money, but chasing people's needs instead. Be a problem solver. And WHY do you want to do this. Anyway, after I wrote some of my own ideas down I decided to approach people walking with a notepad and pencil in hand. I simply asked people if I could ask them a quick question and it would only take a few seconds to answer. Basically, I asked people what is a product/good/service that if created, would make their lives easier/happier. Great way to get research. I plan to do this more. And the bonus? I am regularly a shy guy who typically blocks others out of his world. Now, I am opening myself up. I am paying attention to people. Realizing that I connect with them because we all have needs, desires, and wants. Sometimes just observing people I would get ideas. There are ideas all over the place. My mind is constantly thinking now about how I could solve something or make something easier for people. Try doing some "research" on foot if you have no ideas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Good that you're stepping out of your comfort zone and asking business related questions to a cold audience. This is going to pay dividends later.

Now, take it one step further and go to a networking event and talk to actual business owners and ask them the question.

ThirtyOne

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jul 18, 2017
Los Angeles
Good that you're stepping out of your comfort zone and asking business related questions to a cold audience. This is going to pay dividends later.

Now, take it one step further and go to a networking event and talk to actual business owners and ask them the question.

You trying to sell shovels to gold diggers @lowtek?

:fistbump:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.