- Joined
- May 23, 2011
- Messages
- 1,164
Rep Bank
$2,285
$2,285
User Power: 124%
I'm currently working on a really outstanding and awesome CMS (or at least I think so
).
I love open source and would like to go that route, but I'm not sure how this would ever be profitable (or maybe my attitude is wrong and I should simply see this as giving?)
I have read something about ways WP is profitable, but the explanation didn't sound complete to me, could it be that's all there is to it?
How Does WordPress Make Money?
So if you have any ideas or experiences in going free and open source but still keeping it a business operation, please share.
I love open source and would like to go that route, but I'm not sure how this would ever be profitable (or maybe my attitude is wrong and I should simply see this as giving?)
I have read something about ways WP is profitable, but the explanation didn't sound complete to me, could it be that's all there is to it?
How Does WordPress Make Money?
So if you have any ideas or experiences in going free and open source but still keeping it a business operation, please share.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
