- Joined
- Apr 7, 2015
- Messages
- 65
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 234%
I always wanted to make a progress thread but I ended up dropping the idea each time.
Although I'm not going to share all of the information to keep my privacy I will try to be as detailed as possible.
A little about me: I'm 16 when writing this. My goal is to make a steady passive income before I turn 18. (10k / month at least) If I can achieve this then I will be able to fall back on it even if my main Fastlane Business will fail.
The past year I had numerous attempts of making money but I always failed because of procrastination and delusion. I believe that now my vision is a lot clearer and I'm ready to make it happen.
How are you planning to do it?
Because I have very little money on my bank account (100$-ish), I'm going to work as a Freelancer.
I would do copywriting as many of you would do, but I'm not native English and I don't like it as much as I like working in Photoshop as a Web/Mobile UX/UI Designer. I'm still learning it but I have enough knowledge now to do the job even for bigger companies.
After I earned enough money in the Freelancing Phase, I will either do eCommerce/Affiliate Marketing or something that can be done passively. I might even start a fastlane business, but it's too early to talk about it at that point. More about that in my future posts.
Where are you in the process while writing this?
Currently I'm setting up my portfolio website (will post pictures when it's ready) and building the content on it. I need reference so companies will hire me a LOT easier.
What should we expect to see in this thread?
Although I'm not going to share all of the information to keep my privacy I will try to be as detailed as possible.
A little about me: I'm 16 when writing this. My goal is to make a steady passive income before I turn 18. (10k / month at least) If I can achieve this then I will be able to fall back on it even if my main Fastlane Business will fail.
The past year I had numerous attempts of making money but I always failed because of procrastination and delusion. I believe that now my vision is a lot clearer and I'm ready to make it happen.
How are you planning to do it?
Because I have very little money on my bank account (100$-ish), I'm going to work as a Freelancer.
I would do copywriting as many of you would do, but I'm not native English and I don't like it as much as I like working in Photoshop as a Web/Mobile UX/UI Designer. I'm still learning it but I have enough knowledge now to do the job even for bigger companies.
After I earned enough money in the Freelancing Phase, I will either do eCommerce/Affiliate Marketing or something that can be done passively. I might even start a fastlane business, but it's too early to talk about it at that point. More about that in my future posts.
Where are you in the process while writing this?
Currently I'm setting up my portfolio website (will post pictures when it's ready) and building the content on it. I need reference so companies will hire me a LOT easier.
What should we expect to see in this thread?
- The process of me earning achieving my goals.
- Detailed guides related to money making
- Other cool stuff
Let's do this!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


