The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earn $5,000+ per sale by becoming an expert in human behavior.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
This is what's going to happen after you begin this program...

On April 3rd, you will formally begin your training.

I will personally mentor you one-on-one via Skype, Facebook Messenger, Text Message, Email, etc. and teach you all the fundamental skills in helping transform human behavior. Within the first two weeks, you will learn skills that you can begin earning an income from:
  • Eliminate Stress & Anxiety
  • Overcome Junk Food Cravings
As the program progresses:
  • You will gain access to a formal workbook and video training modules to teach you 20+ techniques that can help people overcome problems (such as the ones listed above) in 30 minutes or less.
  • You will learn about how to access "the other 90%" of the human mind, where change happens in an instant.
  • You will learn how to rapidly build rapport & trust with people, so you can lead them into new states of being, and helping them break free from problems they are stuck in.
  • You will learn how to use your language to influence people below their conscious awareness (for their benefit and their best interests).
What separates this program from anything else like it is that you will not only learn the fundamental skills, but you will learn from my insights of working with hundreds of clients before. Anybody can read a textbook with logical information, but it's the real-world experiences that separate the academics from the entrepreneurs.

This way, by the end of your training, you will know exactly how to get a person from where they are to where they want to be in life - in as little as 30 minutes or less.

By June 30th, you will go through a certification standards test and you will be trained in a skill that you can charge $250/session, $5,000+ per client for, and I will allow you to sell digital products I've created (until you take the time to create your own).

I want to give you my clients...

As I grow my business, I'll begin taking on more clients than I can personally handle on my own. The reason I created this program is to train you to (not only) grow your own business (where I will show you how to do sales/marketing to land clients that pay you thousands of dollars), but where I can also save you the effort from making sales - where I send you my clients and you get paid as a consultant under my wing (as well as the manager in my company).

We will guide you along the way, but since I created this program to help serve more customers under my brand name - I am going to make sure that you learn the skills you need to learn to be a master in this trade...This is not an "information product". It is a training program that will allow you to create an actual business, and you must follow it all the way through and commit to it.

If you are struggling to find a business idea, and you need the certainty that you will be starting a business that follows the NESCT principles...this is it.

NESCT Principles

NEED -
Everybody on this planet suffers from some type of mental/emotional problem.
  • Stress,
  • Anxiety,
  • Fear,
  • Doubts,
  • Lack of Fulfillment & Purpose
  • Compulsive Habits
  • Laziness & Procrastination
  • If somebody loses thousands of dollars in a weekend with a gambling addiction, will they gladly pay you $1,000 (or more) to solve it for them?
  • What about a high-income earner who spends $50,000 per year on a shopping addiction?
  • If the founder of a successful company is about to have a stroke or heart attack from the stress and anxiety that it takes to build a business, would they pay anything for a solution that could (literally) save their life)?
From the hundreds of clients I've personally worked with, I've mastered the skills it takes to rapidly solve problems in people's lives in 60-minutes or less. I've helped professional athletes deal with the stress and anxiety that gets in the way of operating at peak performance. I've taken business owners on the verge of a nervous meltdown after being in the hole hundreds of thousands of dollars, only to have them completely calm and relaxed within 30 minutes of working with them. And within a week, they get back on track with their business.

There is a need in virtually every market for helping people with these skills.

ENTRY - It took me years of study and working with hundreds of clients to get to where I am with using these skills first, and teaching others second... While the information is out there to learn these skills - most people give up before they can attain this level of mastery.

And where the Entry is not a 10/10, this is made up by the scale...

SCALE - Over 7 Billion people on this planet...Helping motivate people to improve their fitness is one subsection of one market that could turn into a million dollar business. The possibilities to grow your business between different industries, to productize your services, or to train staff to work under you allows this to be a company where you can separate your time from money.

CONTROL - You will be in full control of your business where companies such as Apple or Amazon or Whoever can't pull the plug from under you.

TIME - You'll begin learning how to do client sessions first, I will license out digital products for you to sell, and eventually you will be able to separate your time from your money by hiring others or focusing exclusively on digital content.

Who I'm looking for...

I'm looking for someone who has that outward-focus on helping others, who is excited to learn about psychology, personal development, and growth...and someone who is ready to lead by example.

You don't need any experience to get started because all the training and experience you will need is within the program.

You just need the drive to grow a business and the motivation to commit to this 100%.

If this interests you, applications for this second training class are closing on March 21st.

Click here now to apply today.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Simplified Version of Above

FAQ - This is NOT an affiliate program. It is a training program in...

Overview - You will be trained to be able to make changes in people's lives very similar to hypnosis (but not as a hypnotist).

This is who this is for - This is great if you are interested in becoming a consultant or coach. The changes you make in people's lives (the services listed above) are more effective and quicker than traditional coaches.

1. 200+ Page Workbook (Psychology tools)
2. 12 Weeks of Video Modules
3. 12-Weeks of One-on-One Mentorship vis Skype
4. Post-course training on sales, marketing, and business growth.

By the end of this training, you will be trained in everything I use to create rapid changes in people's lives:

Sections of the training:
1. How instant change happens in the unconscious mind.
2. How the unconscious mind is organized.
3. How to quickly build rapport and trust with clients.
4. How to use your language for unconscious influence.
5. 20 psychological tools for creating instant change in the unconscious mind (leading to instant change in behavior).
6. How to control your client's states/emotions and lead them into a desirable state of being.
7. Beliefs and belief systems.
8. Values and shifting values.
9. How to create rapid identity shifts (example "I am insecure" can turn into "I am confident."
10. 15 scripts of how to create specific changes (motivation, confidence, quit smoking, weight loss, etc.)
11. How to set goals so your clients consistently achieve their specific and desired outcomes.

...and a whole lot more

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, sorry about the delay.

ToySoldier

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 19, 2017
Toronto
Frankly, I think advertising "the elimination of fears and phobias in under an hour" validated my gut feeling about this business. You're banking off people who see this and this it'll actually make them stop smoking in sixty minutes.

Sounds like you're just taking advantage of unknowing customers by selling them an overpriced affiliate guide. Am I wrong?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011

ToySoldier

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 19, 2017
Toronto
And for anyone who is interested in learning something new...

Here's a video of my first mentor, Dr. Matt James releasing a phobia for a client in less than 15 minutes. I use the same technique he taught me, but unfortunately don't have a video of myself doing it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZRYJmRsaTU&feature=youtu.be&t=16m24s

You've contributed much more to the forum than I have, but this program follows virtually the exact same format as the rest of those "Be your own boss and become a millionaire" schemes. It just seems as though you're taking advantage of people, by flashing huge numbers in your advertising, when there's no guarantee someone will make anywhere close to that is all.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I can't vouch for Andrew's program one way or another, but this...

It just seems as though you're taking advantage of people

just reeks of victimhood... C'mon man!

If you don't like his program, DON'T BUY IT. Pretty simple eh?

If you buy his program and get results, did he take advantage?
If you buy his program and have no results, but didn't use it properly, did he take advantage?

He's only "taking advantage" if everything he says doesn't work. I really don't believe that.

You know how many people read TMF and did absolutely nothing with it? I'd guess 99%. Does that mean I took advantage of them too?

The fact is, you can give people a detailed map to the treasure, but most won't bother using it. Instead, with map in hand, they then go hunting for the FREE limousine that will comfortably chauffeur them to the treasure.

ToySoldier

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 19, 2017
Toronto

If you buy his program and have no results, but didn't use it properly, did he take advantage?

He's only "taking advantage" if everything he says doesn't work. I really don't believe that.

You know how many people read TMF and did absolutely nothing with it? I'd guess 99%. Does that mean I took advantage of them too?

The fact is, you can give people a detailed map to the treasure, but most won't bother using it. Instead, with map in hand, they then go hunting for the FREE limousine that will comfortably chauffeur them to the treasure.

I see what you're saying MJ, but I've seen these programs run first hand in Toronto.

Sure, Andrew's core program might work and he's certainly contributed a lot to this forum, but his advertising is sleazy at best. Claims like "quit smoking and gambling in an hour" are absolutely meant to take advantage of those who don't know any better- and it rubs me the wrong way.

My mom almost got roped into one of these programs here in Toronto. I decided to meet with the guy who ran that program, and it was nothing more than a basic affiliate website guide and some youtube videos. Not saying Andrew's program doesn't provide value- it might. But that's a mighty predatory way to advertise it.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Not interested in becoming an affiliate.....

Am interested in your 12 week training. :) Possible to just sign up for the training for personal improvement? Is it the same material offered on the website for 20/mo?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Not interested in becoming an affiliate.....

Am interested in your 12 week training. :) Possible to just sign up for the training for personal improvement? Is it the same material offered on the website for 20/mo?
:) - Just for clarification for anyone reading this - the only "affiliate part" of the offer is for people who go through the program and want to refer others after they graduate. The products listed are licensed as private label where they get control to sell the courses/physical books on their own website, under their full control. For example, if someone wants to help motivate people in fitness - they would get the video course and book I wrote on motivation, and can sell that as a product until they get enough experience to create one under their own brand.

I knew better than to make those affiliate offers on the Fastlane forum of all places haha.

And yes, you can definitely sign up. Just include your forum name in the application so I know it's for personal development and not as a practitioner.

This is completely separate from the materials on the site - those mainly teach more practical skills from my experience in business. For this, I'll be training you in person over skype - supplemented by videos/worksheets that I create and send out each week. It's more than just a video course because I found this is the best way for people to absorb information.

Any questions you have or any specifics you have to learn, I'll teach you how to be able to go at this on your own.

Hope that answers your question fully!

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
Business description sounds like what I do every day.

Resolving these issues in 1 hour is possible. But you won't get 100% success rate.

Last edited:

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
View attachment 14367
View attachment 14368
Create a Business That Helps Others Live Their Dreams
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li1a41Wj-n0

View attachment 14370
View attachment 14369
Apply Now
*All additional questions will be answered upon submitting your application​
What are some of your real life experiences? Not helping others but you...Yourself? Thanks.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
This post might be ironic but people seriously need to stop with these disparaging posts on a marketplace thread. The OP paid for this advertising and we should all respect that. Either you're interested in what he has to offer or you're not. If the latter, all you have to do is leave the thread.

These kind of posts on these paid threads are increasing lately...

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio

Come on...Mj. that's not even close to an apples to apples comparison. A book vs. a solicitation to sell consultation services. Man. Come on... Not that it means much but...I really respected your answer when you stated in another thread...Hey. that's the risk you take when you put an ad out on here. People WILL call you out.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
What are some of your real life experiences? Not helping others but you...Yourself? Thanks.

I know this formu has the "anti-guru" mentality and the true beauty of this business model is that it is psychology and the experiences/results you have in your life have nothing to do with your ability to help clients.

ToySoldier

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 19, 2017
Toronto
This post might be ironic but people seriously need to stop with these disparaging posts on a marketplace thread. The OP paid for this advertising and we should all respect that. Either you're interested in what he has to offer or you're not. If the latter, all you have to do is leave the thread.

Respectfully, I've gotta disagree with you there. This is a forum at the end of the day, meant for sharing opinions, no matter what they may be. Regardless of how much OP has paid for this post, it shouldn't be enough to silence the opinions of those who disagree.

Just my two cents.

EDIT: AndrewNC has threatened to sue me for defamation if I don't publicly apologize to you fellow members and retract my opinion regarding his marketing tactics in this forum. Consider this my apology.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Ok let's set things straight:

an overpriced affiliate guide
First off, you have no clue what you are talking about.

1. There are thousands of members of this forum who are struggling to find a product or service to sell and I am offering them a solution.
2. I am offering my personal mentorship to train them in the skills AND allow them to sell products on their website (NOT affiliate).
3. These services allow them to start their own business which has the reach to improve the lives of literally billions of people, and the business model falls into line with every aspect of the NESCT principles that the members of this forum value.
4. A forum member (who I have no relation with and don't think I ever spoke to in my life) confirmed that the ability to solve these problems in less than an hour is possible because he already has a business similar to this (I presume) AND I linked to a real-life video demonstration from the man who mentored me in these skills who is a well-respected doctor with decades of experience...and it shows that these things work.

The reason why this business model is worth the value listed is because of how quickly it actually changes customer's lives and how most people (even 99%) of this forum don't even know about it. You are speaking from your own ignorance in very much the same way a sidewalker would comment on MJ's book and call him a scam.

Are you sure you even belong here?

I am offering a solution to the struggling members of this forum because they are struggling to start a business. Many of them who will continue to go on for years of struggling if they try to go about it on their own. I offer a solution to help them start a real business which can scale into millions of dollars if they are committed to growing it that far and are willing to put in the work..

And when they come to this thread, the first replies they see are from you, who (once again - you have no clue what you are talking about - you have never taken my trainings, you have never worked with my company, and your only reference experience is of some guy that your mom took a course with who send you an affiliate link or something??).

meant for sharing opinions, no matter what they may be.

No.

According to The Canadian Bar Association, the things you said are illegal (in both The United States and Canada), as they violate Libel and Defamation laws, which grant me the right to sue you for damaging my business from the false things you said.

you're taking advantage of people,
these programs
are absolutely meant to take advantage of those who don't know any better-
got roped into one of these programs

You have never even taken one of my programs.

If some get-rich-quick ebook author roped someone into a $40,000 real estate seminar, would you stereotype MJ into the same category? Don't answer that because of #2 below...

So how about this...

This is a forum at the end of the day, meant for sharing opinions, no matter what they may be

Here is my "opinion"...

My opinion #1 - You click the EDIT button on your first post and include an apology to any struggling members of this forum who might have passed on this offer, and who may continue to be stuck in the slowlane for years because of the ignorance of your comments. Make clear that you are still butt-hurt by some guy in Toronto

My mom almost got roped into one of those programs here in Toronto. I decided to meet with the guy who ran that program, and it was nothing more than a basic affiliate website guide and some youtube videos.

I edited your words above from "these" to "those" because I have no clue who that guy even is.

My opinion #2 - STOP posting on my thread and go back to spamming reddit and sending out copy-and paste boiler-pitch templates to companies that you have no interest in actually helping.

My opinion #3 - I'll forget about the laws you have broken, I won't sue you for defamation of character and libel (because I already wasted enough time typing this post for you and you already wasted the time of others who read this thread), and we part ways... CBA British Columbia - 240

I've had people email me after their family members have had strokes, heart attacks, and are suffering from things we can't imagine in their life - and I have the tools that actually help them. I created this off in-part because as I grow my brand, I'll have too many clients to work with myself and I already began training others that I'll be sending work to.

There are millions of people out there who need help and you're doing nothing except getting in the way...

P.S. - Thanks for continuing to bump my post to the top of the forum news feed ;)

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
@KLaw and @ToySoldier are a great example of what Scott Adams has been talking about on his blog a lot lately.

2 conflicting movies.

On the one hand; we have 2 people who probably haven't taken the time to actually read the thread and see the value that is on offer, shouting "SCAM!" because of a previous experience.

On the other; you have those who will see this as an interesting opportunity to get themselves started on something.

ToySoldier

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 19, 2017
Toronto
Ok let's set things straight:

First off, you have no clue what you are talking about.

1. There are thousands of members of this forum who are struggling to find a product or service to sell and I am offering them a solution.
2. I am offering my personal mentorship to train them in the skills AND allow them to sell products on their website (NOT affiliate).
3. These services allow them to start their own business which has the reach to improve the lives of literally billions of people, and the business model falls into line with every aspect of the NESCT principles that the members of this forum value.
4. A forum member (who I have no relation with and don't think I ever spoke to in my life) confirmed that the ability to solve these problems in less than an hour is possible because he already has a business similar to this (I presume) AND I linked to a real-life video demonstration from the man who mentored me in these skills who is a well-respected doctor with decades of experience...and it shows that these things work.

The reason why this business model is worth the value listed is because of how quickly it actually changes customer's lives and how most people (even 99%) of this forum don't even know about it. You are speaking from your own ignorance in very much the same way a sidewalker would comment on MJ's book and call him a scam.

Are you sure you even belong here?

I am offering a solution to the struggling members of this forum because they are struggling to start a business. Many of them who will continue to go on for years of struggling if they try to go about it on their own. I offer a solution to help them start a real business which can scale into millions of dollars if they are committed to growing it that far and are willing to put in the work..

And when they come to this thread, the first replies they see are from you, who (once again - you have no clue what you are talking about - you have never taken my trainings, you have never worked with my company, and your only reference experience is of some guy that your mom took a course with who send you an affiliate link or something??).

No.

According to The Canadian Bar Association, the things you said are illegal (in both The United States and Canada), as they violate Libel and Defamation laws, which grant me the right to sue you for damaging my business from the false things you said.

You have never even taken one of my programs.

If some get-rich-quick ebook author roped someone into a $40,000 real estate seminar, would you stereotype MJ into the same category? Don't answer that because of #2 below...

So how about this...

Here is my "opinion"...

My opinion #1 - You click the EDIT button on your first post and include an apology to any struggling members of this forum who might have passed on this offer, and who may continue to be stuck in the slowlane for years because of the ignorance of your comments. Make clear that you are still butt-hurt by some guy in Toronto

I edited your words above from "these" to "those" because I have no clue who that guy even is.

My opinion #2 - STOP posting on my thread and go back to spamming reddit and sending out copy-and paste boiler-pitch templates to companies that you have no interest in actually helping.

My opinion #3 - I'll forget about the laws you have broken, I won't sue you for defamation of character and libel (because I already wasted enough time typing this post for you and you already wasted the time of others who read this thread), and we part ways... CBA British Columbia - 240

I've had people email me after their family members have had strokes, heart attacks, and are suffering from things we can't imagine in their life - and I have the tools that actually help them. I created this off in-part because as I grow my brand, I'll have too many clients to work with myself and I already began training others that I'll be sending work to.

There are millions of people out there who need help and you're doing nothing except getting in the way...

P.S. - Thanks for continuing to bump my post to the top of the forum news feed ;)

Andrew,

I never meant for this thread to spiral out of control, and I'm definitely to blame for some of that. We've both said some things we may come to regret, and arguments are definitely not what this forum was made for. For that, I'm sorry. Best of luck to you and your business in the future.

Let's let bygones be bygones?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
What are some of your real life experiences? Not helping others but you...Yourself?

So I had more time to think about this, so I'll share a few examples from my life...​

I Cured My Own Fast Food Addiction in 5 Seconds

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 5.02.57 PM.png
While my life experiences started before this, I first got introduced to these concepts during a training I went to in 2014.

Up until this point, I used to eat fast food 3x a day (breakfast, lunch, and then a snack after dinner). I gained a lot of weight and was groggy all the time. Then, with a 5-second visualization process, I rewired my brain to instantly get grossed out whenever I thought of fast food. After a long-standing addiction, this 5-second visualization process resulted me never eating McDonalds, Wendys, or Burger King ever again since that day.

It was in this moment where I realized how change actually happens in an instant...

I went from zero confidence to over-confidnece in the matter of a few hours

I think it stemmed from being picked on a lot during middle school in high school.

I believed a lot of the terrible things people send to me. Into my early-adulthood years, I would always feel like people were judging me, that I wasn't good enough, and I doubted myself in everything. I always settled for less when it came to dating or whatever becuase I didn't think I was good enough.

The emotional baggage has always been there - there was always the movies replaying in the back of my mind of people calling me a loser and that i'd never amount to nothing - and one point it got so bad, I had to find another way.

I discovered an emotional release technique that instantly got rid of the baggage. I learned how to adjust the details of the movie that played in my mind, and I learned how to tap into the inner-most workings of my unconscious mind where one simple filter (my self-image) rested.

By spending 20 minutes doing a few of these techniques, my lack of confidence instantly turned to confidence in myself -and then eventually to over-confidence and cockiness. People would tell me that I've gone too far, by hey - I have the confidence to not care what other people think of me anymore.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkePG8XGjX0

I used to have severe social anxiety.

When I was younger, I wouldn't even talk on the phone.

I would always be nervous and anxious and usually locked myself in the room on the computer on the weekends when my two roomates at the time went out to the clubs on the weekend.

Now, I can be in the middle of a foreign country, walk in a night club, instantly make best friends with a group of people there, where we are all having fun, and we drink until the late hours of the morning.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dR7dno-fWE

I eliminated stress from my life completely.
In October 2015, the business I built up crashed out of nowhere.

I was forced to rush to the emergency room on two occasions in the middle of the night due to the heart palpitations and other symptoms of the stress. This left me going in and out of doctors offices all winter, until a doctor handed me a bottle of anti-depressants.

Instead of taking them, I went out in search for a natural solution, and found it. I've used to completely eliminate stress from my life so I can go walking through life with the clarity of a buddhist monk - even in the most stressful situations.

I used to fear failure.
My largest fear before quitting my corporate job was if I would run out of money in the middle of a foreign country.

So I decided to face my fears head on - and put myself in the middle of a foreign country, giving away all my money, and see if I have what it takes to get out. It was not only a fun experience, but that first night was probably one of the top best nights of my life.

I used to procrastinate all the time & feel stuck in life.
I joined this forum in the middle of a recession/depression back in 2011.

I couldn't get a job for the life of me, I was a victim to life's circumstances, and I was full of excuses as to why I couldn't do anything..so I never did anything about it. After reading MJ's book, I told myself that one day I would be able to do the same. To not only live a life like that, but to inspire and help others break free too.

I motivated myself to publish two books, three udemy courses, 10+ different apps, and start two more businesses in the process to help people overcome all of the mental bullshit I pushed myself through - realizing that it wasn't necessary all along.

I went on to build up the app company to over 1 million downloads...

itunes copy.png

Quit my job, and spent years of my life traveling all across the United States without having to work a single hour for nearly 18 months....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR8a8TDBUDc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PhD83gTu1M

And laugh when people told me that living off of passive income is impossible...even after I've been doing it for 12 months.

Started a youtube channel to inspire others like I always dreamed of...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wxaOiv9sWE

Published two books helping people like I wanted to do 4 years before:

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 5.57.56 PM.png

The ability to wake up and realize I made more money in my sleep than I used to make in an entire month at my old job....

screenshot.png

The ability to do work that actually has a massive impact on people's lives...

IMG_5261 copy.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 6.06.46 PM.png

And travel the world, living in a timeless bubble of reality, surrounded by extremely positive and uplifting people while I used to never think I could escape the corporate grind...Screen Shot 2017-03-14 at 6.05.20 PM.png

png.png

I discovered how to always be happy
And after transitioning from being stuck in life, browsing these forums dreaming of the day I could finally be successful, not doing anything about it, struggling and being stressed out about it, living a life with no hope or belief in myself....

...to living out all of my wildest dreams of traveling for years while living off of passive income, impacting the lives of over 1,000,000 people people, transforming into the type of person I thought I could never become, facing my worst fears of being out of money in a foreign country, coming back stronger, publishing two books, being in full control of the direction of my life, and then traveling the world - living out every single one of my dreams while I was still in my 20's....I realized something...

I discovered that no matter how much I chased these things and how much more I got, myself, with tens of thousands of other entrepreneurs, we are left dissatisfied, always chasing more - never happy where we are at.

Then I learned how to always be happy in life, to be stress-free and at peace, how to be able to create whatever experience I want in my life regardless of how bad things look on the outside, and I have learned how to help others do the same...not only from my experience, but mostly from the tools I use for my business.

So yeah...I've used these things to create a few changes in my life.

Hope that answers your question.

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
Just to affirm my position:

- I am a hypnotist
- My primary clients are smoking, weight loss and stress/anxiety
- I work in a small office I rent
- I work approx 25hrs a week
- I have a 6 figure net profit business
- I never wake to an alarm clock
- It is incredibly rewarding on a personal level

I didn't see anywhere in the copy "Get rich easy" or "fix everyone's problems 100% of the time". So relax and open your minds guys.

Think:
  1. Before there is action there is thought (no matter how brief that thought is).
  2. Change your thoughts and your actions change
  3. To get better results, think like successful happy people do.

Last edited:

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
@KLaw and @ToySoldier are a great example of what Scott Adams has been talking about on his blog a lot lately.

2 conflicting movies.

On the one hand; we have 2 people who probably haven't taken the time to actually read the thread and see the value that is on offer, shouting "SCAM!" because of a previous experience.

On the other; you have those who will see this as an interesting opportunity to get themselves started on something.

Please point to where I said this was a scam or even insinuated it was scam. I was simply looking for some real life validation which Andrew provided in his 2nd reply to my post. Also, your assumption that I didn't read his entire OP is wrong as well. I disagreed with MJ's comparison - again - nothing about a scam. So, please do not make silly little assumptions about me or my posts in this thread. Thank you.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany

This.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I'll chime in here.

I've spoken with @AndrewNC a bit about the psychology of sales. He knows what he's doing, he has results with clients and he's obviously made a successful business for himself. Also, you don't get a "Legendary" here if you don't contribute quality here. Look at guys like Vig, Bio, JasonR. If they posted something like this, you'd take their word for it.

What I will say is that the initial post and copy was a little ambiguous.

It does look like it's structured as an affiliate deal.

@AndrewNC, for the sake of clarification, could you break it down Barney style as to what exactly you're offering. No copy, just simple bullet points.

PedroG

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Oct 1, 2013
NH
@AndrewNC, I went to your website but didn't see any prices listed. I remember you had a course before that I considered buying but never did. It looks like you've changed your approach since I last visited your site. Is that video course no longer available, or did that become one of your Udemy courses? How can I find you on Udemy?

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
@AndrewNC, for the sake of clarification, could you break it down Barney style as to what exactly you're offering. No copy, just simple bullet points.

Edited the third (or 4th?) post with a list.

You're good. You should work in sales ;)

Simplified Version of Above

FAQ - This is NOT an affiliate program. It is a training program in...

Overview - You will be trained to be able to make changes in people's lives very similar to hypnosis (but not as a hypnotist).

This is who this is for - This is great if you are interested in becoming a consultant or coach. The changes you make in people's lives (the services listed above) are more effective and quicker than traditional coaches.

1. 200+ Page Workbook (Psychology tools)
2. 12 Weeks of Video Modules
3. 12-Weeks of One-on-One Mentorship vis Skype
4. Post-course training on sales, marketing, and business growth.

By the end of this training, you will be trained in everything I use to create rapid changes in people's lives:

Sections of the training:
1. How instant change happens in the unconscious mind.
2. How the unconscious mind is organized.
3. How to quickly build rapport and trust with clients.
4. How to use your language for unconscious influence.
5. 20 psychological tools for creating instant change in the unconscious mind (leading to instant change in behavior).
6. How to control your client's states/emotions and lead them into a desirable state of being.
7. Beliefs and belief systems.
8. Values and shifting values.
9. How to create rapid identity shifts (example "I am insecure" can turn into "I am confident."
10. 15 scripts of how to create specific changes (motivation, confidence, quit smoking, weight loss, etc.)
11. How to set goals so your clients consistently achieve their specific and desired outcomes.

...and a whole lot more

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.