lonewolf28
New Contributor
Hi Everyone! 
I am from NYC. To be completely honest, I don't have much of a story to tell. I'm a newbie to Dropshipping. Currently, I am just testing things out on my current store on eBay store.
My goal is to make this store profitable but at the same time learn from it. I'm not here to make it rich and boast about nonsense.
I am here to learn from people who already doing dropshipping and create long lasting friendships and connections with other dropshippers or anyone in the e-commerce field.
Any help or comment about this industry would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Everyone!
I am from NYC. To be completely honest, I don't have much of a story to tell. I'm a newbie to Dropshipping. Currently, I am just testing things out on my current store on eBay store.
My goal is to make this store profitable but at the same time learn from it. I'm not here to make it rich and boast about nonsense.
I am here to learn from people who already doing dropshipping and create long lasting friendships and connections with other dropshippers or anyone in the e-commerce field.
Any help or comment about this industry would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
