What's new

Hello fellow TMFers from the big apple

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

nitroheadz28

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Messages
96
Location
San Diego - NYC
Rep Bank
$740
User Power: 217%
I've been lurking for almost 2 weeks now, absorbing every golden nugget of knowledge that I can fit in my day for every minute I could spare since finding this wonderful community.

For those of you who've made it, I want you to know how grateful I am for you taking time out of your lives to try and guide those who are still trying to find their way. When I eventually reach my destination, I would gladly take you guys/ gals out for a few beers and could only dream of repaying you :notworthy:

I got my copy of TMF on Wednesday and inhaled it, watching MJ's videos on Youtube I was shocked that MJ takes the time to ship out all of his books as well. You sir, are the man.

While I haven't yet set my sights on a potential fastlane business. I've been spending 8-12 hours daily on these forums backtracking posts by the likes of MJ, zend***phin, Lighthouse, Vigilante, and so many more/ reading (more books on the way), watching educational videos, you name it. I have zero business/ marketing/ finance/ programming/ web design experience, but these are all just stepping stones in my journey :coolgleamA:. I have the "comfort" of not being tied down to a job and having funds saved away so I can devote all of my time and energy into this venture.

I look forward to growing with all of you, and one day being able to provide this world with something of worth.

Thanks again for the inspiration, motivation, and knowledge you've already given me. Time to dump the clutch, row through the gears and get on the Autobahn :driving:.

Tom
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Vun,huuf madl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom