The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DropShip E-Commerce Stores for Sale

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I have a few new projects I'm working on so I've decided to sell off a number of my e-commerce stores that we haven't had time to work on yet. The new projects will take priority so rather than just hanging onto a bunch of small sites not being worked on, I'm going to sell those off.

An example site of the type of sites I'm selling would have 500 monthly visits(some more, some less), and have had a handful of sales, all unique content on the site, a decent amount of SEO work, but has not been worked on to optimize conversions, and is still 3-4 months of SEO work away from being a site that can make a decent number of sales. A lot of the sites are a year or so old, and most are in niches that have some decent potential to make some good money.

If interested, please PM me and I will get you some more detailed information.

I may end up parting with a couple larger sites once we figure out how much we have time to work on. If you're interested in these please let me know and if they become available I'll send details on them as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sam22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 23, 2012
California
Did you get mine? I clicked the submit button but it's not showing up in my sent items folder.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I finally responded to all my PMs, so if I missed anyone please let me know. I've got a couple people interested in buying all, so for the people who were interested in 1 or 2 of the sites please be patient a day or two as it's easiest if I just sell everything to one person. If the site you were interested in buying is still available by Sunday I'll know by then.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.