MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
Forum peeps,
For all of you engaging in any type of business that has some type or risk, especially personal products and consumables (I'm talking to YOU supplement guys) do NOT go without business insurance. Without it, you are gambling.
Over the years there have been dozens of posts here inquiring about insurance, do I need it? Where do I get it?
Well, there are two great sources for getting quotes on business insurance - and I have experience with both of them.
1) HISCOX: In my early web days when I ran a ground transportation business (big RISK!) I used HISCOX which is now an affiliate advertiser here. For a small business insurance quote check them out.
B) Another great source is BizInsure.com -- which offers a wide variety of plans for a variety of fields, including contractors, freelancers, and authors. (I use them as well.)
The price on getting insured has really come down as well -- when I got started years ago it was thousands of dollars per year -- it is much cheaper nowadays as the web businesses have become more common.
Happy hunting.
MJ
For all of you engaging in any type of business that has some type or risk, especially personal products and consumables (I'm talking to YOU supplement guys) do NOT go without business insurance. Without it, you are gambling.
Over the years there have been dozens of posts here inquiring about insurance, do I need it? Where do I get it?
Well, there are two great sources for getting quotes on business insurance - and I have experience with both of them.
1) HISCOX: In my early web days when I ran a ground transportation business (big RISK!) I used HISCOX which is now an affiliate advertiser here. For a small business insurance quote check them out.
B) Another great source is BizInsure.com -- which offers a wide variety of plans for a variety of fields, including contractors, freelancers, and authors. (I use them as well.)
The price on getting insured has really come down as well -- when I got started years ago it was thousands of dollars per year -- it is much cheaper nowadays as the web businesses have become more common.
Happy hunting.
MJ
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
