I have a disease. I love to register domains. A lot of domains, well for me it is a lot.
Anyway, a domain that I registered about 2 years ago received an unsolicited offer today. The domain is one that has strong branding potential and someday, I may do something with it, but I may never.
the domain is moguluniversity[dot]com
So what would you guys sell it for? After I get a few answers, I will reveal the offer.
I have a gut feeling but it is more based on the lower end of my gut than the upper. i.e. it may be full of crap
Anyway, a domain that I registered about 2 years ago received an unsolicited offer today. The domain is one that has strong branding potential and someday, I may do something with it, but I may never.
the domain is moguluniversity[dot]com
So what would you guys sell it for? After I get a few answers, I will reveal the offer.
I have a gut feeling but it is more based on the lower end of my gut than the upper. i.e. it may be full of crap
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
