Ismail941
Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- May 7, 2019
- Messages
- 534
Rep Bank
$1,905
$1,905
User Power: 108%
As usual dot com has been prominent since 70s/80s to current date
If I had to classify as category:
First Class: dot com
2nd Class: dot net & dot org
3rd Class: io, co, xyz,
Now-A-Days - I see these io, co, xyz, club, academy, - these kinds of domain extensions
Are these extensions for next trends and take over the famous: dot com, dot net, and dot org?
Just like Audio Cassette Walkman back-in-the-day turned into Ipod?
I am not looking for perfect answer. Just seeing a trend here. I maybe wrong but please correct me If I am saying something wrong.
Any thoughts?
If I had to classify as category:
First Class: dot com
2nd Class: dot net & dot org
3rd Class: io, co, xyz,
Now-A-Days - I see these io, co, xyz, club, academy, - these kinds of domain extensions
Are these extensions for next trends and take over the famous: dot com, dot net, and dot org?
Just like Audio Cassette Walkman back-in-the-day turned into Ipod?
I am not looking for perfect answer. Just seeing a trend here. I maybe wrong but please correct me If I am saying something wrong.
Any thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
