- Joined
- Aug 3, 2016
- Messages
- 61
Rep Bank
$680
$680
User Power: 238%
So I was watching this video from London Real about Dan Pena and he did mention something interesting:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRNeCnfAq_M
I noticed that a lot of times in work or in life generally, I did have to be harsh in order to get things done. Back when I was a supervisor at a valet company, I tried being nice to everyone but that would eventually lead to everyone abusing and not doing their jobs properly (always late, extra long breaks, harassing other employees etc) whereas, when I was being a real d*ck, things would get done.
That being said, is it true that we have to become ruthless in order to gain wealth?
I noticed that a lot of times in work or in life generally, I did have to be harsh in order to get things done. Back when I was a supervisor at a valet company, I tried being nice to everyone but that would eventually lead to everyone abusing and not doing their jobs properly (always late, extra long breaks, harassing other employees etc) whereas, when I was being a real d*ck, things would get done.
That being said, is it true that we have to become ruthless in order to gain wealth?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


