I have a contact to a trusted supplier who I believe might be a very good source of N95 masks:
Price per unit: $1.15,
Estimated air delivery cost: $0.10
Shipping time: Shipping: less than 5 business days
They have all certificates etc, it's a big company and I know people who did businesses with them before.
I also have Amazon seller/fba account with good ratings. So it looks like an opportunity.
My questions:
1) Is it allowed to sell these Masks on Amazon.com right now, in the US? I've heard that they blocked all accounts of people who tried to sell N95 mask in Europe (not sure if it's true?)
I'm finding contradicting news About amazon.com/ FBA in the US, anyone knows? I've heard they are not accepting new fulfilments and removing many pandemic related listings too
2) If Amazon is not an option, how would you go about it? I was thinking about setting up a dropshipping store. The shipping time is good.
There's a high demand, looks like maybe I could supply it and also help limit the spread to some extent. I'm not planning to sell them at gauged hardcore prices, just try to match other sellers.
What do you think?
I know it's a very time-limited side-hustle opportunity, but looks like fast action might generate some great results..
Price per unit: $1.15,
Estimated air delivery cost: $0.10
Shipping time: Shipping: less than 5 business days
They have all certificates etc, it's a big company and I know people who did businesses with them before.
I also have Amazon seller/fba account with good ratings. So it looks like an opportunity.
My questions:
1) Is it allowed to sell these Masks on Amazon.com right now, in the US? I've heard that they blocked all accounts of people who tried to sell N95 mask in Europe (not sure if it's true?)
I'm finding contradicting news About amazon.com/ FBA in the US, anyone knows? I've heard they are not accepting new fulfilments and removing many pandemic related listings too
2) If Amazon is not an option, how would you go about it? I was thinking about setting up a dropshipping store. The shipping time is good.
There's a high demand, looks like maybe I could supply it and also help limit the spread to some extent. I'm not planning to sell them at gauged hardcore prices, just try to match other sellers.
What do you think?
I know it's a very time-limited side-hustle opportunity, but looks like fast action might generate some great results..
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
