The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any EU amazon sellers of n95 masks?

Levinport

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 9, 2019
Hi everyone. Up late hustleing because I saw a need with the N95 masks here in Europe.

My baby girl is 10 weeks old, we need some masks but it would be cheaper at the moment to buy wholesale, 1 pallet-load same price for 1 box on amazon!

Now i cant make an amazon seller account for some reason they keep blocking me (and my old ebook account and my seller central). Something about being in poland your not allowed to sell on amazon. I am a dual citizen but non-EU passport doesn’t work either because somthing like they cant track the tax and my documents are in polish and all the rest.....long ongoing war i have with them........!

So I looked for people already selling on Amazon. I was reading the FLF. thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/my-latest-experience-selling-n95-masks.93611/

But they all now have the same problem.....no suppliers left.

So i was thinking what if i contact them and tell them i can frieght up to 20,000 or so masks and they sell it on... but I get to buy bulk & keep my family stocked up!

It’s even tricky to get suppliers for them and on amazon they reselling for so much.

Here’s the good bit.

I can get 20,000+ masks to the German amazon fullfilment center by the weekend if someone has an amazon account.

I found a supplier through some contacts and friends of mine that has 10,000+ boxes and 50 masks per box in the EU already.
(obviously I need a few for family.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads