The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone find that the pressure and responsibility of entrepreneurship makes you feel overwhelmed?

Anything related to matters of the mind

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
But you dont have to do everything yourself... as an employee you have to ask your employer for help... as an entrepreneur you can get as many help as you want. learn to delegate, to outsource,to automate!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I found there is more pressure removed when I completely got out of my head that the only way to succeed in life and financially is through decades of slowlane slavery.

Even if you take a part time job to help fund entrepreneurial ventures there's no "career" stress. Maybe it will take 2 years, maybe 10 or 15, but at least I don't have to deal with slowlane mentality and the pressure that comes with it anymore.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.