The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Does anyone find that the pressure and responsibility of entrepreneurship makes you feel overwhelmed?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Harry Waywell

New Contributor
Dec 9, 2019
Warrington UK
The mentality is like "I'll take it all" and "I want to do everything now". It's like you're afraid of missing opportunities and slacking off.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GrandRub

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 27, 2019
Germany
But you dont have to do everything yourself... as an employee you have to ask your employer for help... as an entrepreneur you can get as many help as you want. learn to delegate, to outsource,to automate!

MattR82

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 4, 2015
Perth
I found there is more pressure removed when I completely got out of my head that the only way to succeed in life and financially is through decades of slowlane slavery.

Even if you take a part time job to help fund entrepreneurial ventures there's no "career" stress. Maybe it will take 2 years, maybe 10 or 15, but at least I don't have to deal with slowlane mentality and the pressure that comes with it anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom