What's new

Does anyone else agree that SERVICE is the greatest gift?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
560
Location
Edmonton, AB
Rep Bank
$1,935
User Power: 312%
I'm really curious what other people think about this mindset, as it has been in my head ever since MFL and the parts about "thinking less about money, and more how to create value". I have heard many other entrepreneurial leads talk about how service is the greatest gift, and in fact it is largely brought up in the bible (I'm not hugely religious, but I do recall this).

What I find interesting is not only in business, but in life - I've been able to let go of a lot of negative beliefs, previous pains (if you want to call it that) from childhood, fears, or even grudges against people by not thinking about myself and reminding myself that I should be in service of other people. Even things that have benefited me (better fitness) has clicked for me when I stopped looking at it as a benefit to myself - but being healthy to take care of my family.

Does anyone else agree that a lot of the pain, negative vices, and general negativity people go through in their lives, even if caused from real trauma, is caused because people are wired to think of themselves first, and not about the service of others?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom