The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do Shopify guides/coaches exist?

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I am currently in a post-graduate program, so I am always swamped with studying and school work. I have products that I want to sell through a site, but I honestly do not have enough time to learn the ropes of using Shopify and various apps.

Are there any sites/people that can help someone like me? I have no problem paying a few bucks for someones time. I would simply need a word document answering my questions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheGrind

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 20, 2016
I personally wouldn't buy anything but before I sold my Shopify store, the 2 people I followed the most were Colton Randolph and Dan Dasilva. Both are earning 7 figures (I believe) and know their shit.

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
There is an infinite amount of resources regarding creating a Shopify store. It's one of the easiest platforms to set up in regards to eccommerce stores. You should spend the time to learn the ropes and understand the platform. It's not difficult at all and many people are able to set up shop in less than a day.

If you don't have time to spend a couple hours a day learning about the platform you want to use, how do you have enough time to optimize your listings, answer customer emails, ship and return products, handle sale tax, run analytics, and source new products when inventory is low? You're going to have to take product pictures, logos, write copy and product descriptions all before you even launch.

If time is an issue, you may be better off wholesaling to someone with their own site. Lower margins, but it'll be hands off. You can also outsource the work and have someone else build up the site for you. Just a thought

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.