The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do I need coaching?

Gil Kag

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 19, 2019
Hi!
I'm currently kinda lost. I'm in the army right now (Not US) but I come back home every day at around 6pm (army? home every day? ridiculous, right?)

On my free time it feels like I'm improving myself - (in every aspect of my life, not just business and entrepreneurship) I started working out, Meditation every day, I read a lot, write business ideas in my little journal, started to wake up at 6am everyday, etc.
So although I am making progress, It still feels my entrepreneur journey is stuck, and I feel like I need some coaching\guidance to get me on the right path.

What do you guys think?
Where can I get this kind of coaching?
Thank you for your time :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Hi!
I'm currently kinda lost. I'm in the army right now (Not US) but I come back home every day at around 6pm (army? home every day? ridiculous, right?)

On my free time it feels like I'm improving myself - (in every aspect of my life, not just business and entrepreneurship) I started working out, Meditation every day, I read a lot, write business ideas in my little journal, started to wake up at 6am everyday, etc.
So although I am making progress, It still feels my entrepreneur journey is stuck, and I feel like I need some coaching\guidance to get me on the right path.

What do you guys think?
Thank you for your time :)

Start with any idea you have and execute it, no matter how silly the idea is, just do it. How can you earn your first dollar?

You can pay me $20,000 for this coaching advice, thanks.

D

Deleted78083

There are a couple of threads about coaching around here, which is a topic people feel very strongly about lol have a look at them. Also read TMF and Unscripted if you haven't.

Sean P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 4, 2014
I'm in the army right now (Not US) but I come back home every day at around 6pm (army? home every day? ridiculous, right?)

Then you must be a General.

The coaching business is believed to be highly lucrative, much more than doing the real thing that they teach. The second half of the last sentence is key. Most coaches are those who have failed to reach their monetary goals which is when they decide to become coaches with the little knowledge that they have.

Remember the old saying, "little knowledge is dangerous"? Yep, you need to tread very carefully.

99.9% of the online coaching business consists of people who will scam you after pretending to be "The Guru" you're looking for.

The remaining 0.1% who may be legit coaches and mentors are difficult to even find on the open web.

If you type in xyz coaches and do a Google search, where xyz is the area in which you're looking for coaches, chances are that you'll hit up on one of those are part of the 99% above.

A better way would be to ask for advice here, read a variety of suggestions from members and make your own plan.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...