The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Do I need coaching?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Gil Kag

New Contributor
Mar 19, 2019
Hi!
I'm currently kinda lost. I'm in the army right now (Not US) but I come back home every day at around 6pm (army? home every day? ridiculous, right?)

On my free time it feels like I'm improving myself - (in every aspect of my life, not just business and entrepreneurship) I started working out, Meditation every day, I read a lot, write business ideas in my little journal, started to wake up at 6am everyday, etc.
So although I am making progress, It still feels my entrepreneur journey is stuck, and I feel like I need some coaching\guidance to get me on the right path.

What do you guys think?
Where can I get this kind of coaching?
Thank you for your time :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Hi!
I'm currently kinda lost. I'm in the army right now (Not US) but I come back home every day at around 6pm (army? home every day? ridiculous, right?)

On my free time it feels like I'm improving myself - (in every aspect of my life, not just business and entrepreneurship) I started working out, Meditation every day, I read a lot, write business ideas in my little journal, started to wake up at 6am everyday, etc.
So although I am making progress, It still feels my entrepreneur journey is stuck, and I feel like I need some coaching\guidance to get me on the right path.

What do you guys think?
Thank you for your time :)

Start with any idea you have and execute it, no matter how silly the idea is, just do it. How can you earn your first dollar?

You can pay me $20,000 for this coaching advice, thanks.

D

Deleted78083

There are a couple of threads about coaching around here, which is a topic people feel very strongly about lol have a look at them. Also read TMF and Unscripted if you haven't.

Sean P

Contributor
Jul 4, 2014
I'm in the army right now (Not US) but I come back home every day at around 6pm (army? home every day? ridiculous, right?)

Then you must be a General.

The coaching business is believed to be highly lucrative, much more than doing the real thing that they teach. The second half of the last sentence is key. Most coaches are those who have failed to reach their monetary goals which is when they decide to become coaches with the little knowledge that they have.

Remember the old saying, "little knowledge is dangerous"? Yep, you need to tread very carefully.

99.9% of the online coaching business consists of people who will scam you after pretending to be "The Guru" you're looking for.

The remaining 0.1% who may be legit coaches and mentors are difficult to even find on the open web.

If you type in xyz coaches and do a Google search, where xyz is the area in which you're looking for coaches, chances are that you'll hit up on one of those are part of the 99% above.

A better way would be to ask for advice here, read a variety of suggestions from members and make your own plan.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom