The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Distribution in USA - patented cat product

Juhas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
May 22, 2019
Poland
Hi, I have my own physical product for cats (or maybe rather for humans :)) that I sell in Poland and Europe (Amazon). I would like to sell it also in USA. All I know about entering USA market is - it's completely horror, especially for small companies. So maybe here is someone who would like to help in my product distribution in USA? Or become a distributor.

Currently I am waiting for VAT registration in UK, so for now you can see my product only on German Amazon: CatMaster - Schutzhandschuh zum Spielen mit Katze: Amazon.de: Haustier (as soon as UK VAT registration is finished, the product will be put on all European Amazon markets).
This is another (third) version of my product. Previous one was sold on all european Amazon markets and in Poland.

This is patented design (in European Union).
Not only my product protects hands from scratches and bites, but also unlearns cats attacking the hands.
Now, how it works in details? It's preety simple.
The cat gets enough play time in a way that suits HIM (hunting and wrestling). What's more, glove doesn't have smell, does't emit heat and disturbs shape of a hand. That's why cat doesn't associate the glove with human hand.

If you want to know more about the product or are interested in cooperation, just let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.