The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need distribution in Europe for custom printed USA products

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Can't get into too much on the forum but...

I'm helping a company that does custom print on soft goods. i.e.: someone wants 25 shirts with a custom logo and text ( 5k run, their business, marching band event, etc ) and they do the screen print or embroidery on the text and logo/design uploaded.

Im working on their expansion with PPC and conversion optimization and I brought up expansion into the UK as an idea.

Currently doing well in the USA and just started testing Canada which is also doing well. Of note, they were set up for Canada internally with their cart and logistics, but never pushed it publicly until days ago. So this sparked the whole idea of building out UK into the cart and logistics and also who to use for distribution.

What options can I bring back to their team for who to use to distribute to the UK? Everything would be done/printed in the USA and need to then be sent to the UK. We would not be setting up shops in the UK for printing.

Thanks in advance for suggestions, recommendations, and ideas.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tony100

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 11, 2020
Can't get into too much on the forum but...

I'm helping a company that does custom print on soft goods. i.e.: someone wants 25 shirts with a custom logo and text ( 5k run, their business, marching band event, etc ) and they do the screen print or embroidery on the text and logo/design uploaded.

Im working on their expansion with PPC and conversion optimization and I brought up expansion into the UK as an idea.

Currently doing well in the USA and just started testing Canada which is also doing well. Of note, they were set up for Canada internally with their cart and logistics, but never pushed it publicly until days ago. So this sparked the whole idea of building out UK into the cart and logistics and also who to use for distribution.

What options can I bring back to their team for who to use to distribute to the UK? Everything would be done/printed in the USA and need to then be sent to the UK. We would not be setting up shops in the UK for printing.

Thanks in advance for suggestions, recommendations, and ideas.

It depends how often you are sending parcels. If you are sending small parcels regularly then you might get a good price by creating an account with FedEx, UPS or DHL. Starting off you will probably get a better deal from ParcelMonkey - I haven't used them but I used a UK equivalent before I had a contract with a courier. There are a few sites like ParcelMonkey.

If you're sending a large amount like at least half a pallet then "Freightos" are very good.

These sites make the process of exporting much easier but they might have a local chamber of commerce that can help with exporting.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Bumping incase others might have a few more